Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mac air can’t connect

gerolikos282

Reaction score
Hi I bought yesterday my new disco after some flights I tried to connect the disco with my Mac air to retrieve videos. I’m doing exactly what the manual
Says ( left port )but the mac can’t see the disco as a flash drive actually can’t see it at all. I change cable but nothing again. Does anyone had ever the some problem
? I don’t have any Microsoft to test it there .

Thanks

Hi I bought yesterday my new disco after some flights I tried to connect the disco with my Mac air to retrieve videos. I’m doing exactly what the manual
Says ( left port )but the mac can’t see the disco as a flash drive actually can’t see it at all. I change cable but nothing again. Does anyone had ever the some problem
? I don’t have any Microsoft to test it there .

Thanks

have experience that it is difficult to get the USB plug inserted correctly when the battery is down in its bay. Therefore, I have my battery lying on top of the C.H.U.C.K when I empty it for video and pictures.

Remember to connect the battery and turn on the Disko otherwise you cannot access the built-in memory.

Good luck with the connection, Leif.

Hi guys I find what happens. In Mac air when you plug in the disco you can find videos at photos app. No it can’t recognize it as flash drive. The manual is not written for Mac but for Microsoft.

Thanks anyway !!!!

Reactions: Landbo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar