When I had a problem setting up my Mambo, I got this instructions from Parrot support and it worked for me:
"This is Xxxxxxx from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # xxxxxxxxx, concerning your Parrot Mambo FPV.
- Please follow the below steps to help you with the issue.
- Delete the Free flight application.
- Go to settings and search for network settings the search bar will be located on the top of settings just type down network settings.
- Choose reset network settings, "Make sure that you are only resitting the network settings nothing else as you don't want to lost all the data on your phone"
- Restart your phone.
- Download the application again.
- Reset the drone by pressing on the On and Off button for 15s and then let go.
- Connect the Drone to your phone Via WI-FI.
- Celebrate the Drone.
After following these steps the issue should be resolved."
After step 6 and prior step 7, i paired Mambo with my phone (LGV20) via Bluetooth. I never had to pair the controller with my phone. Camera has to be firmly attached to the Mambo.