Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mambo fvp camera

Seaesta

Reaction score
Brand new assembly, trying to get fvp function to work in FreeFlight mini app , when asked to install accessory it doesn’t recognize I installed the camera? No led light comes on camera body either?

Did you update mambo,did you reset mambo,do you have sd card in camera(thats very old problem when mambo fpv just came out,dont think thats problem but its worth trying),...

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI
Brand new assembly, trying to get fvp function to work in FreeFlight mini app , when asked to install accessory it doesn’t recognize I installed the camera? No led light comes on camera body either?
Are you installing the cam with Mambo and FF mini up and running?
Better mount the cam with Mambo switched off.
When Mambo is then switched on, the cam LED should blink a short period, then light up constant green.
Only if this works and Mambo's eyes are both blinking green, go into FF mini and try to connect to Mambo's FPV cam Wifi.

Ok attached doc camera to mambo drone turned on mambo power , only two eye mambo led flash green
Tried to connect with ff app app doesn’t recognized fpv camera is attached , as micro installed in camera
Sent the question to parrot .com tech support and waiting on instructions.
Any other ideas ?

No.
The FPV cam should show the green LED when mounted on Mambo. A microSD card should be put into the cam.
The only thing I would do is checking whether there is a contact problem with the 4 contacts connecting Mambo and cam.
But no other ideas ...

When I had a problem setting up my Mambo, I got this instructions from Parrot support and it worked for me:

"This is Xxxxxxx from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # xxxxxxxxx, concerning your Parrot Mambo FPV.

• Please follow the below steps to help you with the issue.
  1. Delete the Free flight application.
  2. Go to settings and search for network settings the search bar will be located on the top of settings just type down network settings.
  3. Choose reset network settings, "Make sure that you are only resitting the network settings nothing else as you don't want to lost all the data on your phone"
  4. Restart your phone.
  5. Download the application again.
  6. Reset the drone by pressing on the On and Off button for 15s and then let go.
  7. Connect the Drone to your phone Via WI-FI.
  8. Celebrate the Drone.
After following these steps the issue should be resolved."

After step 6 and prior step 7, i paired Mambo with my phone (LGV20) via Bluetooth. I never had to pair the controller with my phone. Camera has to be firmly attached to the Mambo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut