Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Memorial Day Alaska Cabin Video

Superb - very cinematic, loved the lighting and composition in your shots, and really engaging 'story telling'. Especially liked the frisbee shot near the start :) Amazing location too - you've captured some great memories to look back on for years to come.

Reactions: akdroner
Very nice! Beautiful landscape and it looks like you had some good weather. Where exactly is that?

I've been to Alaska once. Started in Fairbanks and work our way south. It was in July so 24 hour sunlight. Amazing scenery every day as we made our trip south ultimately making our way to Seattle, WA.

Reactions: akdroner
Superb - very cinematic, loved the lighting and composition in your shots, and really engaging 'story telling'. Especially liked the frisbee shot near the start :) Amazing location too - you've captured some great memories to look back on for years to come.

Appreciate the kind comments..........thanks again. Helps to have good scenery as well. :)

Very nice! Beautiful landscape and it looks like you had some good weather. Where exactly is that?

I've been to Alaska once. Started in Fairbanks and work our way south. It was in July so 24 hour sunlight. Amazing scenery every day as we made our trip south ultimately making our way to Seattle, WA.

This is outside of Tok, Alaska which is about 90 miles away from the Canadian border. Lots of work and it is remote............but I guess that is the best part of it. No another soul around for as far as the eye can see. That helps a bit in making good vids..........lol

What an enjoyable way to spend your weekend!

Did you use any ND or polarizing filters to capture that crystal clear footage?

I have a set of filters, but I honestly have not used them yet. I got lucky in regards to the lighting and have some "basic" editing skills for videos when it comes to using Resolve. Other than that.......it was what the settings for the Anafi are at from the latest update...nothing more.

Take care!

Ya I also liked the video and you seemed to have that dialed in pretty well. Care to share your settings?

Thanks for the compliment, but I honestly have it set at the default from the latest update..........but an short comings with my lack of skill with the drone are somewhat adjustable with my video editor Resolve. So that makes up for a lot of the fact I am still learning the drone.

Take care!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01