Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Missing feature in Freeflight App

PascalG

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hard to understand how Parrot didnt see the need to include such a basic feature as copying multiple files from the FF app gallery to the camera roll! You have to copy them one by one... worst, you can not copy video files from FF gallery to the camera roll. You can can copy them to a number of apps and airdrop them but no way to save to your camera roll.

This is just plain silly. How hard is it to have a select option so batches of files can be copied to camera roll or airdropped.

Hard to understand how Parrot didnt see the need to include such a basic feature as copying multiple files from the FF app gallery to the camera roll! You have to copy them one by one... worst, you can not copy video files from FF gallery to the camera roll. You can can copy them to a number of apps and airdrop them but no way to save to your camera roll.

This is just plain silly. How hard is it to have a select option so batches of files can be copied to camera roll or airdropped.
I see your point, but I could live with all of that if they’d give us a histogram. For me, that’s the most basic and needed feature.

If I recall the Camera Roll is an iOS feature (not used it myself in years). Anyway does not iOS security stop third party application accessing it?

Video files, especially 4K would be so slow to transfer...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar