Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Most flights

Whoopy

Reaction score
Just wondering how many flights you’ve got under your belt. I’ll start...
Zero... waiting for Santa.

Hard to tell for me. The way Anafi records flight data even if you just turn it on to learn camera settings it counts as a flight. I have 186 flights but only 3\4 of that would be actual flights.

Reactions: Whoopy
Hard to tell for me. The way Anafi records flight data even if you just turn it on to learn camera settings it counts as a flight. I have 186 flights but only 3\4 of that would be actual flights.

Purely out of curiosity, I just experimented with my Flight Record counter, and the only way I could get it to increment was to actually initiate a takeoff where the motors begin to spin up.
In contrast to your experience, no other operation I tried, including adjusting camera settings, starting & stopping video recording, powering up & down, etc., would cause the counter to increase.

Makes a person wonder how many differences there are in supposedly "identical" systems. But then again, maybe FF6 for Canada rocks to a different rhythm than your southern neighbor's version...

Purely out of curiosity, I just experimented with my Flight Record counter, and the only way I could get it to increment was to actually initiate a takeoff where the motors begin to spin up.
In contrast to your experience, no other operation I tried, including adjusting camera settings, starting & stopping video recording, powering up & down, etc., would cause the counter to increase.

Makes a person wonder how many differences there are in supposedly "identical" systems. But then again, maybe FF6 for Canada rocks to a different rhythm than your southern neighbor's version...

LOL
Have no idea. i just know I have not had 184 flights :)

20181203_164951_rmscr.jpg

As of today, 173 Anafi flights.
With its zoom capability, Anafi is excellent for roof surveys. Lets you get detail close up without bumping into protruding structure. Used mine to document storm damage after Hurricane Florence...

I've flown 130 flights, no real problems. I gave away all my bebop 2 stuff to my son.

Reactions: Whoopy
As of today, 173 Anafi flights.
With its zoom capability, Anafi is excellent for roof surveys. Lets you get detail close up without bumping into protruding structure. Used mine to document storm damage after Hurricane Florence...
Great to know, thanks. I know what you mean with zoom. It’s one of the main reasons I went for the Anafi. Close without getting too close. The extra few mins in the air is ideal too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame