Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Multiple connection issues with FFP 5.2.7 and Bebop2

Reaction score
Hi,
I´m currently running into a huge problem. I have an Bebop 2 which I´m trying to connect to my Skycontroller 2 via FFP ver.5.2.7(installed as the guide in the forum provides). Still, I can connect the Bebop directly to the phone via WIFI just fine, but as soon as I´m plugging my Skycontroller into the connected phone it disconnects me from the drone and wont reconnect, even though I´m still logged into the drones WIFI. I even bought a second Skycontroller (2P) and it´s still the same problem.
Is there something I´m overlooking?

Thanks

I have FFP version 5.2.4 which is for iOS Apple products. I don’t connect to Bebop 2 with iPhone. I first connect skycontroller 2 to iPhone with cable. Then turn on SC2 first, it will open FFP. Then turn on Bb 2. SC 2 will connect to Bb 2.

I tried Apple, didn´t work for me, so now I´m back to my Android phones. I tried the steps you discribes, but the skycontroller just keeps on blinking red and wont connect to the drone, with or without phone attatched. I´m not even able to select the drone in the app to connect it, as while the controller is plugged in, the app doesnt recognises any drones.

I tried Apple, didn´t work for me, so now I´m back to my Android phones. I tried the steps you discribes, but the skycontroller just keeps on blinking red and wont connect to the drone, with or without phone attatched. I´m not even able to select the drone in the app to connect it, as while the controller is plugged in, the app doesnt recognises any drones.
Hum, maybe the Bebop 2 is not broadcasting the Wi-Fi, so it may need a reboot. Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and then wait for 1-3 minutes. Then try again. The Bebop 2 will loose the Wi-Fi password so you’ll have to reenter it. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msyarbrough