Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My first recorded flight (other than the one in my back garden!)

Shiningmonk

Reaction score

I probably reduced the resolution by too much prior to uploading the video. I really love how easy it is to fly the Parrot, and how Touch & Fly means you don't need to remember which direction the drone is facing before hitting forwards. Best of all is the Flight Plan. I only wish I could create it on my laptop and sync it to the Android app.

Reactions: jefmob_1
Isn't this fun? What a cool little machine. As a photographer, I have only a couple of comments. Every shot but one was so nice and smooth. That shot was when you panned right to follow a car.....a bit too fast. I usually set the pan at 10 degrees per second unless I'm trying to follow cars or motorcycles, which I haven't done yet.

The other is that you could have used -1 EV to get a bit more saturation. In full sunlight I always use at least -1 EV.

For the net, the resolution is fine. I have started filming in 1080P at 24 fps which reduces the file size yet is still fine for viewing on a laptop screen. My 8 year old Lenovo can't handle 4K, it just stutters and jumps.

Very nice music, where did you get it?

Isn't this fun? What a cool little machine. As a photographer, I have only a couple of comments. Every shot but one was so nice and smooth. That shot was when you panned right to follow a car.....a bit too fast. I usually set the pan at 10 degrees per second unless I'm trying to follow cars or motorcycles, which I haven't done yet.

The other is that you could have used -1 EV to get a bit more saturation. In full sunlight I always use at least -1 EV.

For the net, the resolution is fine. I have started filming in 1080P at 24 fps which reduces the file size yet is still fine for viewing on a laptop screen. My 8 year old Lenovo can't handle 4K, it just stutters and jumps.

Very nice music, where did you get it?

Thanks for the nice comments! Being so new to this, I was kinda just stabbing at my screen and hoping that my parrot would move smoothly! I originally used a piece of music from the Filmora video maker program but realized it was loud and horrible, so I did a Google search for soft piano music Royalty free. Can't remember the site but it was probably the first result. I'll check out using -1 EV when shooting on bright sunlight - thanks for the tip.

Don't forget about our very own Eric Matyas for your videos. He has some pretty good free music also.

And also there is always free youtube music:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh