Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi Firmware & Battery Update March 4th 2020 V1.6.5_FF6 V6.6.6

If your using Android you can always install the last FF6 back on your tablet. Not sure how iOS handles that.

think apple users would be ring fenced and unable to install an earlier FF6 version, not unless the phone had been "jail breaked" , I followed your advice and all is working fine here with v6.6.5-rc1 (android)

New firmware updated with no problems. I have noticed the total capacity for each battery has gone down though. i've not flown for 3 weeks and i was at 95% and 96% on my two batteries(see link below), now i'm at 89% and 90%. Maybe the firmware update is now showing a truer reading?

New firmware updated with no problems. I have noticed the total capacity for each battery has gone down though. i've not flown for 3 weeks and i was at 95% and 96% on my two batteries(see link below), now i'm at 89% and 90%. Maybe the firmware update is now showing a truer reading?

Of my 4 batteries my oldest one was at 95% and has dropped to 93% capacity and second oldest went from 100% to 99%. The other two are still at 100% Seems I been doing ok on battery management LOL

Reactions: ROBANAFI
Of my 4 batteries my oldest one was at 95% and has dropped to 93% capacity and second oldest went from 100% to 99%. The other two are still at 100% Seems I been doing ok on battery management LOL

Yup! I don't take any care of my batteries being honest. The drone has been well used so the batteries are charged at least once a month though. I'm going to keep to landing around 30% just in case but hopefully we can trust the batteries a bit more now!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I was just checking the comments out at the GooglePlay store. Only 5 comments about this being a bad update. You would think all the people pissed off about this update would have voiced their concerns to the developers and there would be a lot more comments. They do read them I know this for a fact.

I was just checking the comments out at the GooglePlay store. Only 5 comments about this being a bad update. You would think all the people pissed off about this update would have voiced their concerns to the developers and there would be a lot more comments. They do read them I know this for a fact.

I've just complained about it.....LOL

The Parrot answer me too fast for this bug.

Kindly note that you don't need to have an internet access in order to open the FreeFlight 6 application.

Please try to reinstall the app using another phone and reply on this email to let us know if you were successful or if you need further assistance from Parrot Customer Service & Support.

• Haha
The Parrot answer me too fast for this bug.

Kindly note that you don't need to have an internet access in order to open the FreeFlight 6 application.

Please try to reinstall the app using another phone and reply on this email to let us know if you were successful or if you need further assistance from Parrot Customer Service & Support.
Typical uneducated answer you will get from Parrot support.

Typical uneducated answer you will get from Parrot support.
The same goes for DJI. I posted a lot on the DJI official forum and exactly the same template answers were written by DJI moderators. (thanks for using the DJI product, try turning it off and on ... We will forward your suggestion to our engineers .... etc)

• Wow
You should be able to download v6.6.5 from this location. Once you have the APK on your phone\tablet make sure you have install from unknown locations enabled. Click on the APK and it will ask if you want to install it. Click install. Of course you need to delete v6.6.6 first.

Thank you for this information Agustine.
However, I have decided to wait until Parrot fixes this. If I start playing around with uninstalling etc. I am sure to mess up everything. Better to stay calm and wait.
In answer to everyone who is not having the problem. The problem is that not everyone running FreeFlight is using a device that can connect to Wi-Fi when out in the field. My tablet has no sim card. I don't own or use a cellphone. I have always been able to start FreeFlight without needing an internet connection. If you are not having the problem, chances are high that you have a sim card and a Wi-Fi connection.
Regards
Douglas

A good test, if the new fw on batt and bird work with an older app
Hello
How do you return to a previous version of Freeflight 6?
Having an internet connection is not always possible where I fly, so this update would ground me in these places.

I have opened a "Case" with googleplay Support and complained about the uploaded version of FreeFlight 6.
They say," . . . . . Once you report this, our team will review and investigate this. They will work with the developer and try to get this sorted."
Let's hope that they can get some reaction to fixing the problem soon.
Regards
Douglas

"

Me too :cool:
They created a mess!
I have not yet understood what they are trying to do !!
1.6.4 closed the CE / FCC switch, so many complained that it would not be good when traveling.
That's why they made 1.6.5, which identifies where you are at the network connection you requested at startup.
There was also a need to fix the battery problem due to the complaints and this is a good reason for many to voluntarily plug their heads in the loop.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "AnafiPilot1, post: 29455, membro: 3857"]
Ho fatto aggiornato, tutto aggiornato come prima - tranne la nuova schermata che chiedeva di aggiornare la batteria e collegarsi a una fonte di alimentazione.

Ho prenotato il 6.6.6.apk per FCC prima come nel Regno Unito. Mi sta ancora inviato per selezionare i canali 40/44/48, quindi funziona bene.

Inizierà ad aggiornare tutte le mie altre batterie.
[/ CITAZIONE]

[QUOTE = "AnafiPilot1, post: 29455, membro: 3857"]
Ho fatto l'aggiornamento, tutto aggiornato come prima - tranne la nuova schermata che chiedeva di aggiornare la batteria e collegarsi a una fonte di alimentazione.

Ho modificato il 6.6.6.apk per FCC prima come nel Regno Unito. Mi sta ancora permettendo di selezionare i canali 40/44/48, quindi funziona bene.

Inizierà ad aggiornare tutte le mie altre batterie.
[/CITAZIONE]

Ho aggiornato tutto e sono in ce come posso andare a fcc ??help me Please

I have updated everything and am in there how can I go to fcc ?? help me Please

Last edited by a moderator:
I just updated my fleet.
Freeflight to 6.6.6 on iPad Pro 9.7 2016
Anafi Work and Thermal to 1.6.5
All batteries

It was time consuming but went smoothly.
I then turned off my router put the iPad in airplane mode with Wifi turned off and then flew around my living room. No issues or problems.
I am one of the lucky ones?

Also does anyone know what the firmware number is for the batteries so I can log it into my Maintenance Section?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville