Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Apps Out With Panos And precision landing

My son came home from school and he has a iOS phone so we installed FF6 on his phone and the Pano option shows up just fine. This confirms to me that the firmware installed properly but there is a bug in the Android App. My phone is a LG G6 and the video sometimes works and sometimes I have to unplug the cable and plug back in for it to work. I also use a Lenova Tab 7 tablet which has worked perfectly in the past but now I cannot get the video stream to work at all and no Pano option as my phone. More bugs

If you are on Android and are having problems with the new update you should leave a review about the problem on the GooglePlay store for the App so the developers can see there is a problem and fix them.

Reactions: Ghosttjr
Does it fix the screwups reported on the last update like lack of lossless zoom in 4K? Haven't updated becasue of those.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I'm very happy about the new panoramic photo modes. But am sad that they can only be captured in JPEG. No way to capture RAW images in pano mode. I had hope there'd be a way to retain the single images as DNG.

Reactions: 13000dots
I've managed to shoot a 360 panorama but so far the processing of it has not successfully completed after a few attempts. The app crashes around half way.

My one in the UK let me pick 5Ghz but indoors and no GPS and was not sure if that was a factor.

55mph winds at the moment so no flying :(

If you set fakegps in Europe you have for sure ce mode. Having 5ghz band in ce make hard top know if switch work or not.
I have done some measure, so i can check, but for now i don't whant upgrade.

Does it fix the screwups reported on the last update like lack of lossless zoom in 4K? Haven't updated becasue of those.
From what I can tell no it has not fixed it at least in 4K HDR mode

I just got a return email from a week ago. I don't think these people have a clue on the problems. They really need better CS people.

My name is Sam and I will be assisting you with your case # 1246686.

I understand from your email that you are following up on the escalation made for your Anafi lossless zoom. I know that can be very frustrating and we are more than happy to assist you with your Parrot Anafi.

Kindly note that the matter is still under investigation by the developers' team, and rest assured we will notify as soon as we get a resolution.

To assure that you receive the relevant information, is the Lossless Zoom function isn't working in the Picture or Video mode?

Also bare in mind that the Lossless Zoom up to x1.4 in the 4K UHD.

Please press reply on this email and let me know if you found the above information was helpful in resolving your issue. I look forward to your response.

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Thank you for supporting Parrot, we do appreciate your business.

Kind Regards,
Sam H. Parrot Customer Support Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM 1 (877) 972-7768

Have seen several comments on Anafi facebook groups stating that pano modes only appear once the drone is in the air on Android. I have not updated as after last months debacle I am a bit gun shy on doing any updates until I have seen positive results (dont want another dead drone due to software stuffups)

Have seen several comments on Anafi facebook groups stating that pano modes only appear once the drone is in the air on Android. I have not updated as after last months debacle I am a bit gun shy on doing any updates until I have seen positive results (dont want another dead drone due to software stuffups)

That seems odd. On iOS the pano setting sticks thru power cycles which is nice.

Unfortunately that is not the case. I have tried all options to have the pano buttons show but no go. I have uninstalled the App. Reinstalled the App. I have done all three hard reboots and no go. I have two Android systems, at least my phone gets video downlink, my tablet connects but no video downlink no matter what I do and no Pano buttons. My sons iPhone works perfectly with all options. The Android App has big problems. Wait till they fix them.

Unfortunately that is not the case. I have tried all options to have the pano buttons show but no go. I have uninstalled the App. Reinstalled the App. I have done all three hard reboots and no go. I have two Android systems, at least my phone gets video downlink, my tablet connects but no video downlink no matter what I do and no Pano buttons. My sons iPhone works perfectly with all options. The Android App has big problems. Wait till they fix them.
Yep, I have been looking forward to the pano modes but will definitely wait it out until the bugs are sorted. Currently running FF6 V6.1.1 after the October update bricked my first Anafi.

No Pano on my Nexus 7 (2013) but have it on my iPhone ..... Very disappointing..... Where was their QC before pushing this to the public. Review left, with many others on the Play store.... Hopefully Parrot will release a further update for Android shortly.

As well as my HTC U Ultra I also have an iPhone (company phone so not primary use for Anafi) and just to see what the panorama modes looked like and noticed that there is no burst photo mode or bracketing modes.
Were these available before the Panorama update or were they never there?

Last edited:
No Pano on my Nexus 7 (2013) but have it on my iPhone ..... Very disappointing..... Where was their QC before pushing this to the public. Review left, with many others on the Play store.... Hopefully Parrot will release a further update for Android shortly.
Try to takeoff. Pano should be selectable while flying.

Reactions: Kilrah
From what I can tell no it has not fixed it at least in 4K HDR mode

I just got a return email from a week ago. I don't think these people have a clue on the problems. They really need better CS people.

My name is Sam and I will be assisting you with your case # 1246686.

I understand from your email that you are following up on the escalation made for your Anafi lossless zoom. I know that can be very frustrating and we are more than happy to assist you with your Parrot Anafi.

Kindly note that the matter is still under investigation by the developers' team, and rest assured we will notify as soon as we get a resolution.

To assure that you receive the relevant information, is the Lossless Zoom function isn't working in the Picture or Video mode?

Also bare in mind that the Lossless Zoom up to x1.4 in the 4K UHD.

Please press reply on this email and let me know if you found the above information was helpful in resolving your issue. I look forward to your response.

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Thank you for supporting Parrot, we do appreciate your business.

Kind Regards,
Sam H. Parrot Customer Support Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM 1 (877) 972-7768

I understand but it’s important to stay in contact so to work further on this problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman