Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Apps Out With Panos And precision landing

One new option is you can now choose between imperial and metric. Also there is now the option for over exposure. Lots of options we have been asking for. This will be fun testing them out. :

Also..... Two new professional photographic tools:

Luminance Histogram which represents in real-time the brightness distribution or Luminosity within the image.

Zebra Pattern - Displays a stripy black and white motif on overexposed areas directly on your video live streaming

In this major software update, we have implemented several improvements and new features:
- Panorama mode has five creative options: Vertical, Horizontal, Sphere, Little Planet and Tunnel.
- The Precise Home feature allows ANAFI to come back to its precise takeoff position.
- Two new colour palettes “Styles” are available; INTENSE provides vivid colors and bright contrasts, whereas PASTEL has a more subtle nuance.
- Two new professional photographic tools; the luminance histogram which represents in real time the brightness distribution or "luminosity" within the image including the highlights, mid-tones and shadows. The ZEBRA pattern displays a stripy black and white motif on overexposed areas directly on your video live streaming.
- A new Gallery design and even more to discover!

Reactions: FrancoisTX and Ross
I needed the Raw for Bracketing option... it came with the previous update.
Now I have the exposure Zebra and histogram with this update...
If it flies flawlessly, I can’t ask for more (or maybe, turn winter into spring so I can fly !)
Thanks Parrot !!! You must be reading my wishes !!!

I'm in heaven, panos are finally here! I performed the update, so far no issues, the Model and TX got new 1.3 firmware in the process. I see the live histogram when in camera settings but didn't see the zebra patterns when testing on the bench. It's storming outside so no flights right now.

I was surprised to see that they added Precision Landing as well, the Parrot team has been busy, Bravo!!

Reactions: Ross
Actual update (06.12.2018) means:

FF6 Version - 6.3.0
Anafi FW - 1.3.0
SC3 FW - 1.3.1
Battery FW - 1.0.5.0

Reactions: Ross
Agustine, is this Version 6.3.1 in your post #6 the iOS Version?
I ask because I have 6.3.0 today here in Europe on Android.

I'm seeing 6.3.1 iOS on mine, in US. It doesn't ask to update the batteries when a different one is inserted.

I had an instance of black video in the app when I started up the system. I unplugged the lightning cable from my iPhoneXs and re-inserted, video then came up just fine.

I noticed that in pano mode, the model switches to jpeg rectangular and that's the only option available in that mode, no raw saves possible in pano currently.

Cool, choice of units but alas flight speed still not in mph (or an option to at least use mph).

Weather however sucks in the UK so not sure when it will fly next...

Still no option to update landing position to current location of RC?

I see others on Facebook with Android systems cannot find the Pano option and having a black screen with no video. Having to unplug the cable to get video back. Guess we wait for another update. :)

This is where I found the pano options in iOS,Pano1.jpgPano2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghosttjr
It seems that iOS actually got it right this time and Android users are hit and miss.
If posting working or not working please post the operating system you have.
Thanks

Cool, choice of units but alas flight speed still not in mph (or an option to at least use mph).

Weather however sucks in the UK so not sure when it will fly next...

Still no option to update landing position to current location of RC?

Drats! I saw that units option and was praying that imperial units were finally going to be speed in MPH and altitude in Feet.

New version have 5GHz enabled in Italy. But i think low power (CE).
Reported by a friend. Still not tested by me.

I see others on Facebook with Android systems cannot find the Pano option and having a black screen with no video. Having to unplug the cable to get video back. Guess we wait for another update. :)
On Android there is no Pano box next to "Photo-Mode" - "Timer". So v. 6.3.0 obviously has no Pano mode.
After the update there was no life-feed first. After rebooting phone and Anafi everything worked fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame