Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New firmware update Anafi 1.6.7

I have seen at least two on the facebook groups that have said they updated and flew with no problems. That is all they said. Nothing about any changes only the Anafi flew and did not fall to the ground.

I suppose not falling to the ground is always a bonus when referring to a flying object ?

Dear friends,

I ask Parrot today morning about issue to fall down from the sky ant they answer me one hour ago.

Hi Dimitris,

This is Joe from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # 140...., concerning your Parrot Anafi.

Kindly note there was a patch released to fix this type of issue, however if anything happened to the drone due to hardware or software failure it will be covered under warranty after investigating the incident.

If you want us to check the serial number for you if the update affected your drone we will be glad to do it for you.

I just say two thinks

1) I think that this issue that fall down from the sky in some people, they fix it I think. Tomorrow, I 'll try to do fly tests with this version 1.6.7

2) From 1.6.3 I had fcc channels with fake gps. From then I have these channels for ever without fake gps. Just now I put the 1.6.7 firmware and the fcc channels still here. Maybe I'm lucky. I'm from EU country.

"The Universe and Human Stupidity is Infinite"
Another mysterious firmware, no description and many are already installed ...

I decided to be the CE guinea pig as I am past caring with this stupid drone.
I can confirm you will lose all ability to get FCC channels, it is probably just a sign of what to come for all anyway so I thought why wait.
Think it's time for one of two things save up for a range extender or sell it and purchase another drone with better range

I decided to be the CE guinea pig as I am past caring with this stupid drone.
I can confirm you will lose all ability to get FCC channels, it is probably just a sign of what to come for all anyway so I thought why wait.
Think it's time for one of two things save up for a range extender or sell it and purchase another drone with better range

the good day are in the past , will have to live with short and low ,

Ref my last message, I have just installed several mod versions of the app and have come across one that behaves the same way as before unplug controller plug in select transfer file/folders and quickly hit FCC channel.
I have also discovered something new once you have one FCC channel locked completely close down app reopen and all FCC channels are listed.

Got it loaded on my iPad Pro. Everything works including FCC. Windy today, do more testing tomorrow.

Just updated firmware on Anafi and Anafi Thermal, 1.6.7 on both. I will do a test flight tomorrow and report back my findings.

Since Facebook most of the debugging work is done by users, it's become common practice...

But it seems, FB is not that strong in use as needed, to push back the beta test results to the companies and release it into the public.
Have not read about a "Parrot-Anafi-FW-Shitestorm" yet

I'm sure we'll find out soon as someone is installing it right now.
Finger crossed it brings something positive

Perhaps Parrot Devs are in homeoffice, waiting for Pilots feedback before they know what to write in the change log?
(Corona sence of humor ;-)

Heres is some feedback, I just attempted to fly the drone firstly on FCC, instant disconnection and left hovering had to spin it over to stop blades spinning, stopped fake gps removed FCC channels took off seemed to be flying ok then started getting an awful noise coming from it never heard before and my Anafi has never been crashed. It was -1c here so I'm freezing drove 10miles to fly and a total waste of time.
Saying I'm annoyed would be an understatement.
I now seriously lack any trust in this Anafi as I dread to think what that noise was and what would have happened if I had taken it out quite far, maybe just dropped from the sky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante