Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New firmware update Anafi 1.6.7

You wont be able to. The issue caused by 1.6.4 Locked the "CountryCode" on the Anafi. The 1.6.7 did NOT fix this issue. Developers have reported the same and its stopping them releasing software.

We have to wait until Parrot release firmware which will again allow changes to "CountryCode"

I note that developers are reporting that 1.6.7 did NOT fix the "CountryCode" issue as they had been informed by Parrot on a previous occasion.

They are asking when Parrot is going to fix as they (developers) are ready to release new software but are unable to do so until this is fixed.

So there is hope yet of another quick firmware update.
It's getting more and more confusing ... and more embarrassing

"It seems that you are not connected to the internet."

Well actually, it seems that I am.

I've updated Anafi to 1.6.7 and i have noticed that the sensors on the bottom camera module and flow sensor works better Anafi hovers more stable and lands and take off smoothly not agressive.

Yes I did notice this yesterday as well. Thought it might be just luck but now that someone else feels it is better maybe they did improve it. Wish we knew just what they improved or fixed :)

I believe every single update to this point was better and better. But with 150+ flights and more than 15 hours flown in 9 months, what do I know? ;-)

p.s. I never used illegal apps to circumvent aviation laws, maybe that is why I am more lucky than others

I've updated Anafi to 1.6.7 and i have noticed that the sensors on the bottom camera module and flow sensor works better Anafi hovers more stable and lands and take off smoothly not agressive.
I just don't understand why they need to be repaired afterwards? Didn't notice this when the prototype was finished? one landing and it would've turned out to be too hard ...
I understand that new features are being invented and added to existing ones, but basic flight features should be perfect at the moment of launch!
Why are today's manufacturers so stupid? (Fimi machines still lack some features, not ready ...)

First they did 40cm distance to surface = land with speed x until drone stops.
For example.

now it’s probably 40cm distance to surface = land with speed x - (1*-distance) now that they figured our a more precise way to get the distance reading from the sensors

man are they stupid!

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI
Release Notes:

ANAFI 1.6.7
Regarding the stability issued that some users experienced with drone version 1.6.5,
we did our utmost to deploy quickly version 1.6.7. It ensures our users stability and
safety in their flights.
Battery firmware update is not supported in version 1.6.7, but it will be available
again soon. This functionality is not linked in any way to the issues encountered on
version 1.6.5, you can use updated batteries to fly without any risk.

After weeks , i finally had a reply for my claim regarding , locked CE in America , here it is ,

(Kindly update to the latest firmware and make sure of your region updated on the application.

In case you faced any issues, please provide us with a screenshot showing the error so we can assist you further.)

screenshots send , maybe i should buy a lottery ticket ,

(the latest firmware ... go figure ...)

Last edited:
Managed to get some flying in the last few days - 1.6.7 is working fine, but 1.6.5 was also working fine for me as well.

This things about the battery is worrying, they clearly dropped the battery firmware update - so does this mean they have broken something, or too many people complained about batteries not working!!

As per Parrot poor information and poor process for firmware testing and procedures.

Reactions: Zigzag84

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320