Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New here, and in dire need of help

Kimallmiggty

Reaction score
Hello there fellow pilots.

I bought a parrot anafi through amazon a few months back, and have enjoyed a good 60-65 successful flight. The other day, for no reason at all, flying maybe 10-15 meters above ground, the drone just fell from the sky. Looking at the video footage from the flight, it just went black mid flight, and crashed.

That left me with a broken drone. Battery busted, aswell as one arm, and the gimbal is stuck.

I reached out to the seller(the anafi outlet on amazon.fr) which said I had to contact parrot.com directly for guarantee claim /fix.

However I can't find any customer service number, mail, or nothing.

I'm really sad about this, as I'm travelling around Europe for 7 months, and this drone is providing me with wonderful memories of the places , and want that drone fixed / switched asap.

1. Do you know how to proceed with a faulty request claim.
2. Do you know any contact information to the right place

Thanks in advance, and have a wonderful day.

Kim

Attachments

• 20221205_130345.jpg
    20221205_130345.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221205_130349.jpg
    20221205_130349.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221205_130354.jpg
    20221205_130354.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221205_130359.jpg
    20221205_130359.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
Hello there fellow pilots.

I bought a parrot anafi through amazon a few months back, and have enjoyed a good 60-65 successful flight. The other day, for no reason at all, flying maybe 10-15 meters above ground, the drone just fell from the sky. Looking at the video footage from the flight, it just went black mid flight, and crashed.

That left me with a broken drone. Battery busted, aswell as one arm, and the gimbal is stuck.

I reached out to the seller(the anafi outlet on amazon.fr) which said I had to contact parrot.com directly for guarantee claim /fix.

However I can't find any customer service number, mail, or nothing.

I'm really sad about this, as I'm travelling around Europe for 7 months, and this drone is providing me with wonderful memories of the places , and want that drone fixed / switched asap.

1. Do you know how to proceed with a faulty request claim.
2. Do you know any contact information to the right place

Thanks in advance, and have a wonderful day.

Kim

To reach Parrot Support try this link: Parrot
You will need to fill out web form to start support or warranty process. Usually dealing with parrot is not a quick or easy
Best of luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Kimallmiggty
If you run into any issues with answering Parrot support questions or with information requested post back on forum, likely someone can provide guidance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut