Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not able to buy in app purchase

Eencke

Reaction score
Anyone in europe be able to purchase in apps like follow me? I am using iphone7+ but when pressing on buy , there is no response

So you have any tweaks such as lucky patcher installed? I had to uninstall the app and reinstall

So you have any tweaks such as lucky patcher installed? I had to uninstall the app and reinstall
I uninstalled a few times, so i called parrot helpdesk and they said , there is a problem with apple ios. I installed freeflight app on iphone 7 , iphone x and ipad mini 4 , on all devices it is not possible to purchase it.And they claim it will be solved next week. I am not sure if its true

The problem with iOS Apps the tech people have to find a solution, make the changes to the App and send it into Apple for approval. I have seen where this can take up to 3 weeks for Apple to get off their butts and approve Apps. This very thing is happening with the Autel EVO. This is just not a Parrot problem, many companies suffer at the hands of Apple. One of the biggest reasons I gave up on Apple years ago.

Reactions: QuadKid
I use the DJI Crystal Sky for most of my flying, especially since they allow up to 20 d/loadable apps, Litchi has made it's app available for the CS on Amazon Store as the CS does not support the App store or Google Play services, Amazon was their workaround for CS users. I have FF6 on my Mini 4 just in case I ever need it, & S8+, hopefully Parrot will get it sorted soon.

Anyone in europe be able to purchase in apps like follow me? I am using iphone7+ but when pressing on buy , there is no response
I also can’t buy follow me. Using an iPhone 8. Guess it’s app. problems. Called Parrot support in USA and talked to some gal named Olympia. She didn’t have a clue. What a Ditz. & of course to lazy to really care or find out.

Does Parrot not have the code any more to unlock the in purchase items? People who ran the beta just had to ask for the code and it still work for them on the official App till it runs out.

FOR APPLE USERS

The official application of Freeflight 6 will be available on the App Store in a few days.
In the meantime, we are pleased to give you an early access to FreeFlight 6 as well as in-app Follow Me and Flight Plan for free.
To install this version, please fill in the form here
You will then receive an email within 2 hours explaining the procedure. Good flight.

FreeFlight 6

Does Parrot not have the code any more to unlock the in purchase items? People who ran the beta just had to ask for the code and it still work for them on the official App till it runs out.

FOR APPLE USERS

The official application of Freeflight 6 will be available on the App Store in a few days.
In the meantime, we are pleased to give you an early access to FreeFlight 6 as well as in-app Follow Me and Flight Plan for free.
To install this version, please fill in the form here
You will then receive an email within 2 hours explaining the procedure. Good flight.

FreeFlight 6
Beats me.

Ya Parrot is not the best for getting info out to the masses. I try to follow the twitter and facebook pages dealing with the Anafi but even then the information is not all that great.

Parrots CS needs to open up a Facebook page to list any improvement and answer questions from customers. Autel has one and it works pretty good.

Ya Parrot is not the best for getting info out to the masses. I try to follow the twitter and facebook pages dealing with the Anafi but even then the information is not all that great.

Parrots CS needs to open up a Facebook page to list any improvement and answer questions from customers. Autel has one and it works pretty good.
Agreed. This forum & yourself has helped me greatly already Thank you!!! I’ve pretty much figured out that if you own a Anafi, you already know more that customer service. Was emailing with a gal named Sarah from C/S. Her solution to answering my questions, was just not to email me back.

I also can’t buy follow me. Using an iPhone 8. Guess it’s app. problems. Called Parrot support in USA and talked to some gal named Olympia. She didn’t have a clue. What a Ditz. & of course to lazy to really care or find out.
Opps. Eat my words. Olympia emailed me last night, & said Parrot is awear the problem, & is working very hard to rectify the situation. & that I’m not alone.
What a gal.

Okay. So just to be clear... follow me and flight plan in-app purchases are not working on iOS in the US (as of July 29, 2018)?

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the last couple of hours. Eventually some searching turned up this thread.

I just received an email from Parrot support, which stated:

Kindly note that the version Free Fllight 6 under iOS does not allow the purchase of Follow Me and Flight Plan. Our technicians are already informed and are working to sort this out. This is a certification deadline with Apple that should be resolved shortly.

that was from Rebecca literally 10 mins ago

Reactions: dmbrody
Any further news yet , when able to purchase in apps? Takes a longtime to get this sorted out

Guess if they are being controlled by Apple then it could be longer than they anticipcated

Believe it or not. In apps are now available for purchase within ios.
Just got it

Reactions: dmbrody

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut