Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PANORAMA ISSUE

tomCAT__

Reaction score
Hello guys I have problem with the 180 panorama, it wont assembly properly all photos together.
I just wonder is that normal or is something wrong with the drone itself? I thought that is close the power line but the same things happen when I doing pano in a wood it wont stitch the photo properly so sometimes the part of tree branches are a little bit higher or lower
Many thx for any helpful advice.

Attachments

• IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    516 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    499.7 KB · Views: 11
Those 2 shots are basically impossible to stitch, worst possible subject for a pano.

Should work decently on a well lit landscape-type subject with everything at pretty even distance, but typically you'll still do better stitching the multiple individual shots it takes yourself with good software.

As mentioned above, when trying to capture panoramas make sure that the closest objects are a considerable distance away from the Anafi. You need to keep in mind that the Anafi will be guaranteed to move slightly as it shifts around during the capture process & if there is anything up close, that will create major issues in the reasembly process, regardless of what software you try & assemble it in.

Capturing in DNG & assembling the panorama yourself should allow you to shoot in extremely lowlight conditions. I did this myself recently & it worked a treat!

Hello guys I have problem with the 180 panorama, it wont assembly properly all photos together.
I just wonder is that normal or is something wrong with the drone itself? I thought that is close the power line but the same things happen when I doing pano in a wood it wont stitch the photo properly so sometimes the part of tree branches are a little bit higher or lower
Many thx for any helpful advice.

Interesting shots you've made there.

It is my experience that the composition in FF6 does not work very well. Instead, try putting your pano together with one of the "free" programs such as Microsoft Ice or Hugin. They work much better.

Regards, Leif.

Copy the files to a PC and let Microsoft ICE stitch them, alternative is shoot in DNG and let something like Photoshop stitch them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut