Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi and the Black Friday

MustangPhil

Reaction score
I’ve just seen Parrot plans to make special Black Friday offers (at least in France, but I suppose it will be an international thing):

- The Anafi Extended at 699€ (the drone with included battery + 2 Extra batteries + the SkyControler3 + the big bag).
- The usual Anafi at 549€ (the drone with included battery + the SkyControler3 + the little bag).

... I hope they will propose something for the batteries alone (still at 99€... and that’s a lot for a spare one...)

Reactions: nicholashickman

nicholashickman

Reaction score
cool! I have been waiting for the potential Black Friday deals before ordering BUT I'm now undecided between the Anafi & the Autel Evo, the Evo has superior signal quality from the tests I have seen. The Anafi & Evo both achieved impressive range (not my concern but both managed 3.5km) but the Anafi signal was garbage at <500m over a suburban area, once clear of the houses it was fine, the Evo didn't drop a pixel amid the housing estate. A lot of my flying (recreational) is in suburban areas at ranges of no more than 600m.

I can get an Evo (in the UK) with 2 extra batteries and a hard case for £955.00 or the Anafi extended for £729.00.

Dr.one

Reaction score
Check out the husban zino as well for a budget option . 4k 3 axis true gimbal , batteries are £30 easy and last 25 minute real . I might get this to be my crash dummy .

nicholashickman

Reaction score
Check out the husban zino as well for a budget option . 4k 3 axis true gimbal , batteries are £30 easy and last 25 minute real . I might get this to be my crash dummy .

Yeah I watched the RC Saylors vids on the Zino when they got their hands on one, really nice drone for the price.

joshmentele

Reaction score
I’ve just seen Parrot plans to make special Black Friday offers (at least in France, but I suppose it will be an international thing):

- The Anafi Extended at 699€ (the drone with included battery + 2 Extra batteries + the SkyControler3 + the big bag).
- The usual Anafi at 549€ (the drone with included battery + the SkyControler3 + the little bag).

... I hope they will propose something for the batteries alone (still at 99€... and that’s a lot for a spare one...)
The Anafi's price is finally coming down to a reasonable level. They must not be selling well compared to the Evo and Mavic.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kking