Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Disco wont take off, blue light flashing

FK Parrot

Reaction score
After several normal flights and a little accident, once ready i click the take off bottom and drone does not take off.

Blue light start to flash and nothing happens. I have uptdated the latest version, camera, photo, filming, gps are working OK but the drone does not take off and continue blinking in blue.

Does anyone now how could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Federico

No, not familiar with the Disco product (Anafi only). Anafi and Freeflight6 would warn you before you try take off and continue with calibration instructions.
Did you perform the update(s) before or after the accident? If after, it might have messed up the link to your drone and controller. Other members that know the Disco may be able to tell you more, but there should be a process that lets you re-set the link. Sorry I can't tell you more. Hope this helps.

"Won't Launch/Take Off" ----- Possible solution!!!?

**Try a different battery**
**Try resetting the battery?**

Issue: My Anafi connected fine but wouldn't take off.
Pressing button on the controller nor phone did anything

Had intermittent issues with all things ready but launch button did nothing.
SOLUTION ****Tried a different battery... and it took off fine! ****

Camera was showing on screen. Blue lights. I could format the card. I could move the camera up and down.
It would switch to hand launch if I picked it up. It just wouldn't launch.

Didn't think to do a battery reset until too late to test. I'll come back and post.
Meanwhile I at least have one battery that works like normal. I'm so crazy relieved I can't even tell ya!
Hopefully this helps someone or gets them going down the right track.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut