Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Huawei Ascend XT2 works fine for most things but will not finish stitching the 360 panoramas. Huawei Honor 6X works great also Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Amazon Fire HD10 does not work, terrible lag. It works fine with DJI though.

Pocophone F1 works fine.
With your Pocophone F1, did you upgrade to Android 9 ?

... and for Pocophone users, beware the fact there is no barometer sensor in this phone, so follow me mode will not climb and descend depending on a precise position, only GPS z position (unprecise) will be sent to the drone...

Thanks for the update

With your Pocophone F1, did you upgrade to Android 9 ?

... and for Pocophone users, beware the fact there is no barometer sensor in this phone, so follow me mode will not climb and descend depending on a precise position, only GPS z position (unprecise) will be sent to the drone...

Thanks for the update
Yes I upgraded to Pie(9). Phone works fine, I haven't noticed any problems with it. The AnTutu benchmark score is higher than with 8, so I'm happy. However the weather has been abysmal so i haven't managed to get out and fly with it yet. It looks as if my next flights will be be next weekend at best.

Reactions: MustangPhil
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with Android 9 tested this morning with the latest firmwares : Anafi version 1.3.2 and FreeFlight6 version 6.3.2 .

Before installation, I removed the App, switched to ‘Airplane mode’ and I rebooted everything before flight and did the SkyContoller3 calibration as well as the Anafi ‘danse calibration’ and no video streaming was visible (black video screen) at the beginning as well as a ‘kind of 4/3 screen layout’ at launch in the app.

I switched off the HDR (that was automatically ‘ON’ in the app although I was in Picture mode) and restarted the Anafi (On/Off), got the Anafi outside to catch the GPS signal, removed and re-plugged the USB cable between the Pocophone F1 and the SkyController3 and then the video appeared... I had to change video modes and back to picture mode to feature a ‘Fuller’ view of the streaming layout.
———————————————
Edited 25th Dec 2018 : I downloaded the very last manual in English v2.3 and understood, looking at the pictures of the screen captures : layout is ‘Full Screen’ when in Video Mode (16/9) and layout is ‘sort of 4/3´ when in Photo Mode. So it seems normal and not due to a bug... though I think screen was very ‘shrunk’ on first use of FF6...
————————————————

I could then fly 20 minutes without problem.

So it works, but like on many other Android devises, there are still some tricks to be aware of when you want a ‘clean flight’.

Last edited:
LG V30 running Android 7.1.2
Anafi 1.3.2
FFlight 6.3.2

Working good. Flown twice, zero issues.

Just tested the latest firmware and ff6 as of this date.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 with Android 6/miui 10, all works
Xiaomi Redmi 4x with miui 10 works but I have to turn on the phone and load app, plug in to off controller, then turn on controller. Otherwise the ff6 app does not sense the controller.

Asus zen tablet works

Reactions: yerfavagent
New Parrot Anafi, latest app 6.3.2

Moto G5 Plus, on the steam I get a bright green line across the top and colours washed out.

Tried most settings to no avail. Confirmed controller works fine with my galaxy s5 just slow also a galaxy s7.

Anyone else had this issue?
eb8766761d299ca2e773289bd9deef50.jpg

Last edited:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (running both MIUI and LineageOS) works
Samsung Galaxy Note III (running LineageOS) works
NVidia Shield K1 (running lineageOS) works

Last edited:
I just got my first Anafi four days ago and works perfectly with Xiaomi A2 (4GB/32GB) on Android One.

Galaxy S4 does not work, just gets the black screen.

Please add to the post for phones and or tablets that are working wit Parrot FreeFlight 6.1.1:

Updated Working List

LG 6G Android phone (working)
Lenova Android 7" Tablet(working)
Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works
Samsung Galaxy S8+ works
Essentials Phone works
LG G5
HTC One M8 working
Lenovo Yogabook (Android)(Model YB1-X90F Tablet)
note 4 works
Mt Galaxy S7 Edge works
Xiaomi Redmi 5+ Works
Samsung galaxy S9 Works
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) works
Xiaomi Honor 6 Works
Samsung J3 2017 works fine (Android 7)
Samsung J3 2016 does NOT work (Android 5.1.1)

Lets keep this list going to help others.

Excellent list guys, thanks! Anyone tried the NVIDIA Shield tablet ?

Please add to the post for phones and or tablets that are working wit Parrot FreeFlight 6.1.1:
Updated Working List
Lets keep this list going to help others.

Leagoo T5 is excellent - bright display and good response.

Alcatel 1C and
ZTE Blade A462
also work but the display is not so good.

Reactions: Thanev
I'd like to know if the Asus Zen tablets work and which one, the 7" or the 8" one or both. Thinking about buying but want to make sure before I do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320