Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Looking at the list for tablets. The Lenova 7 tablet listed above doesn't give which model. I tried a Lenova 8 inch tablet but the Anafi plug will not fit. I will buy the 7 inch if I can verify which model to buy.

Thanks,

cmitch232

Looking at the list for tablets. The Lenova 7 tablet listed above doesn't give which model. I tried a Lenova 8 inch tablet but the Anafi plug will not fit. I will buy the 7 inch if I can verify which model to buy.

Thanks,

cmitch232

Should be no reason why a Micro-USB 2.0 cable does not fit. Thats all you should need.

Thanks,

cmitch232

It is possible that the 8" tablet can run FF6 or FFP if you got a USB cable that fits the device.

You also forgot to tell which model tablet you tested on the Lenovo 8" models. ;)

Regards, Leif.

Lenovo Tab 4 8 inch. Thanks to all who told me to try a different usb cable. Somehow I thought I had to use the cable included with the drone. Works like a charm now so add this one to the list of tablets that work but you will need an extender to hold the tablet.

Thanks again,
cmitch232

Reactions: Landbo
1st experience: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus works so far no issues. In follow me dynamic, while walking straight, the Anafi drifts right and left probably due to the compass in my device getting jarred a little as I walk.
2nd experience: About May 2019 my phone updated to Android 9. Now there is terrible lag in the video feed. I am also using FF6 v6.5.1. At first I thought the issue was wifi interference, but now I am thinking the phone processing is too slow.
3rd experience: I have FPV with no lag after I changed a setting. In preferences for the camera I changed "Display Exposure" to no. Apparently displaying exposure takes processing resources. So if you have lag issues try changing that setting it made a big difference with my device.

Last edited:
Does not work with a SamasungS3 replacement (gi903j or so) or phones similar to samsungJ3
Works great with LG thinQ (but depending on continent it might be with or without barometer not sure), i dont seam to have one not sure about it either but the connection is ok, and no problem with outdoor light (so far).

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 WIFI works great. Running android 6.01. Super AMOLED display is visible in sunlight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320