Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

I haven't seen a mention of the Oneplus 5, so here's a confirmation of it working perfectly with the Parrot Anafi's SkyController. You don't even need to enable OTG in the settings for it to work.

iPhone X Ok (y)
huawei Mate 20 Pro Ok (y)
Huawei Mate 20 pro stopped working after updating system. Phone doesn't see usb and doesn't work as USB modem with skycontroller3. When you connect skycontroller to phone it just starts charrging it////

Samsung Galaxy S10e works.

It does stitching (higher setting) significantly faster that the other phones/tablet I have used (LG V20, iPhone 6s and Xiaomi Mi Pad 4).

Quick question, which sensor you must have for certains functions ? Is it barometer ? to get follow me ?

New Anafi FPV owner coming from a Mavic Pro. Running with a new Oppo Reno Z. While a mid tier phone it is surprising in all aspects. I don't notice too many differences in speed from my Note 8 and the screen is great. Now, I cannot for the life of me get a good reception with it. I am running in airplane mode and it is ridiculously laggy. Have a 4 year old Oppo R9 that I used to use for the Mavic with no issues and it is great with the Anafi however it will only run an older version of Freeflight 6 and does not have Racing and Cinematic modes. I am racking my brain as to what might be causing the major lag. Cannot fly a few feet without a 3-4 sec lag on screen. Have tried different usb c cables with no differenece. Any help appreciated. Have wifi band set to auto. Any help appreciated. Cheers.

Fairphone 2 user here. Unfortunately, with the original OS which currently is only updated to Android 7.1, only an old version of Freeflight 6 is installed. Manually installing the most recent version of Freeflight 6 results in the app being unstable.

After switching to LineageOS 16 (Android 9), the Fairphone 2 is just great, Freeflight 6.6.2 is installed via the Play Store and stable, everything is fine.

@Mudguts: Your issue with only installing an old version of Freeflight 6 sounds similiar to my former issue. Which version of Android do you use?

Can anyone using Lenovo Tab 4 8", confirm if its the 2GB model.
Having a hard time in Australia finding any 8" tablet with more then 2gb. Considering a grey import for the Heuwei MediaPad M5 or Xioawmi Mi Pad 4, but not sure if I want to spend over AU$400 for it.
In stores here I can only really find the even less specced Lenovo E8 with 1gb. I doubt this will be enough for FF6.
Can anyone recommend a 2gb device that is proved to work ok?

Alcatel 5V. Good GPS and connection. FPV split screen goes black.
DooGee S60. All working fine. Outdoor device, too big for cockpitglasses (not original ones), needs some tweaking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K