Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Lenovo tab 4 10 PLUS LTE (4 GB RAM) (TB-X704L)
Medion Lifetab P10505 (OEM Lenovo P1050) (2 GB RAM)
CHUWI Hi-12 (4 GB RAM)

All three tabs can also run DJIGO4 V4.2.21 without a big delay from the camera on the screen. It also applies to the medion machine with only 2GB of RAM !!!

However, none of the tablets can be held by the Anafi controller. :cry: ;)

Regards Leif.

*** EDIT *** 17 sep 2018 ***

After FreeFlight V6.1.1 has been released I have unfortunately found that tablets with Intel Atom (1.8 GHz+ quad core) processor are no longer able to run FreeFlight V6.x in a satisfying way (near to slow). Therefore, I have to delete Medion Lifetab P10505 and CHUWI Hi-12 from the list again. SORRY. :cautious:

Regards Leif.

Last edited:
Lenovo tab 4 10 PLUS LTE (4 GB RAM)
Medion Lifetab P10505 (OEM Lenovo P1050) (2 GB RAM)
CHUWI Hi-12 (4 GB RAM)

All three tabs can also run DJIGO4 V4.2.21 without a big delay from the camera on the screen. It also applies to the medion machine with only 2GB of RAM !!!

However, none of the tablets can be held by the Anafi controller. :cry: ;)

Regards Leif.

Any tablet can be held by the Anafi with a add on. One of the best is this:

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Any tablet can be held by the Anafi with a add on. One of the best is this:

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately the price is $ 60 including tax and shipping fees before it comes into my door. I hope there is an expert in 3D drawing that at some point releases a drawing so I can print it myself.

Regards Leif.

Ya shipping seems to double the cost for anything I have ordered from there but well worth the end price. I have been very happy with his products and they work well and he will replace if anything goes wrong. Not many will do that.

My Oppo F5 (6Gb/64Gb) fits in the controller and works fine.
It doesn't have a barometer in it so I'm missing out on the self adjusting height feature that it would have in Follow Me mode if it did.

That said, currently the M8 is my goto device.
Hi Bob, I am looking for a cheap phone with a barometer for dedicated use with my Anafi. The M8 seems to fit the criteria but if you could confirm that the follow me function works with the drone adjusting height as the phone changes altitude I'd be grateful before I take the plunge and buy one. I plan to use the Anafi to follow motorcycles through the countryside of Vietnam and need it to self adjust its height as we go.

Sirs

Just got anafi- great.

Works ok with Sony Xperia USB - C type.

Does not work with older Sony with Micro USB, does not recognise controller. Phone powerful type.

Is there a problem with Android micro USB phones ?

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenovo Yogabook (Model YB1-X90F Tablet) works great, it has a huge battery but man is it heavy.

Hi Bob, I am looking for a cheap phone with a barometer for dedicated use with my Anafi. The M8 seems to fit the criteria but if you could confirm that the follow me function works with the drone adjusting height as the phone changes altitude I'd be grateful before I take the plunge and buy one. I plan to use the Anafi to follow motorcycles through the countryside of Vietnam and need it to self adjust its height as we go.
Sorry I never got back to you. Unfortunately follow me testing with height changes is way out of my normal operation. I bought follow me when it was on sale because it was so cheap, but honestly it is very little used by me, mostly just show some one a feature of the drone.

Sorry I never got back to you. Unfortunately follow me testing with height changes is way out of my normal operation. I bought follow me when it was on sale because it was so cheap, but honestly it is very little used by me, mostly just show some one a feature of the drone.
That’s OK, I bought one anyway. Yet to test the barometer functionality but how do you get it to stay in the controller? It’s the wrong shape and slippery as! I’m thinking some velcro is required to keep it in there.

:Anyone successfully us a Nexus 7 2013 yet? I have flown with it but the latency of the video was so bad that I couldn't do anything. I did end up switching the device to developer mode which solved the problem of the Freeflight 6 app not wanting to connect with the controller.

Please add to the post for phones and or tablets that are working wit Parrot FreeFlight 6:

Updated Working List as of July 31st 2018

LG 6G Android phone (working)
Lenova Android 7" Tablet(working)
Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works
Samsung Galaxy S8+ works
Essentials Phone works
LG G5
HTC One M8 working
Lenovo Yogabook (Android)
note 4 works
Mt Galaxy S7 Edge works
Xiaomi Redmi 5+ Works
Samsung galaxy S9 Works
Xiaomi Honor 6 Works

Lets keep this list going to help others.

Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) works

LG Stylo 2 V works well in video, excellent GPS. Very bright screen. Periodic screen freezes in still pix mode...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up