Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Please add to the post for phones and or tablets that are working wit Parrot FreeFlight 6.1.1:

Updated Working List

LG 6G Android phone (working)
Lenova Android 7" Tablet(working)
Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works
Samsung Galaxy S8+ works
Essentials Phone works
LG G5
HTC One M8 working
Lenovo Yogabook (Android)(Model YB1-X90F Tablet)
note 4 works
Mt Galaxy S7 Edge works
Xiaomi Redmi 5+ Works
Samsung galaxy S9 Works
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) works
Xiaomi Honor 6 Works
Samsung J3 2017 works fine (Android 7)
Samsung J3 2016 does NOT work (Android 5.1.1)
Samsung A30, Android 9

Lets keep this list going to help others.

New Anafi FPV owner coming from a Mavic Pro. Running with a new Oppo Reno Z. While a mid tier phone it is surprising in all aspects. I don't notice too many differences in speed from my Note 8 and the screen is great. Now, I cannot for the life of me get a good reception with it. I am running in airplane mode and it is ridiculously laggy. Have a 4 year old Oppo R9 that I used to use for the Mavic with no issues and it is great with the Anafi however it will only run an older version of Freeflight 6 and does not have Racing and Cinematic modes. I am racking my brain as to what might be causing the major lag. Cannot fly a few feet without a 3-4 sec lag on screen. Have tried different usb c cables with no differenece. Any help appreciated. Have wifi band set to auto. Any help appreciated. Cheers.
I reduced lag and bugs by going to settings, camera, Display Overexposure changing the default YES to NO. It made a huge difference for my slow phone to operate the drone properly. My theory is that the Overexposure Display took so many phone resources that the display appeared as connection issues.

I haven't seen a mention of the Oneplus 5, so here's a confirmation of it working perfectly with the Parrot Anafi's SkyController. You don't even need to enable OTG in the settings for it to work.
I've used both the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 7 Pro, they both work perfectly with the Anafi and process panoramas faster than any Apple device I've ever used.

Can anyone using Lenovo Tab 4 8", confirm if its the 2GB model.
Having a hard time in Australia finding any 8" tablet with more then 2gb. Considering a grey import for the Heuwei MediaPad M5 or Xioawmi Mi Pad 4, but not sure if I want to spend over AU$400 for it.
In stores here I can only really find the even less specced Lenovo E8 with 1gb. I doubt this will be enough for FF6.
Can anyone recommend a 2gb device that is proved to work ok?
Samsung galaxy Tab S3 is a good device. It's got 3gb RAM. 9.7" screen. Good and fast

I love my mate 10 ! Good high res screen 499 ppi, big battery, usb c, micro sd slot plus dual sim with hack, headphone jack, 4gb ram, agps glonass bds, cheap, fit perfectly, barometer, plus b&w sensor for photos, I took ages to find the right phone ! I just wished it has radio fm and galileo.

My main Samsung Xcover phone sadly does NOT fit with Sky Controller 3, it's too thick and could "jump" out at any moment, also it has buttons on the middle of its side ! no way I could use it.

A new dedicated Wiko View 3, no SIM card (the phone itself is dual SIM...) looks fine, except for some options that are sometimes "freezed" for a few seconds or more in FF6 or Flight Plan... must be a software issue as most commands are fine (trying now to replicate the issue without the Controller or Anafi, and can't reproduce it ! only the main "Pilot" button takes 1-2 seconds to be activated I may edit the post later with more details). Main "problem" with the Wiko is that it's quite slippy to handle, compared to the Xcover, maybe I can find a rubber case that fits both the phone and controller.

I understand Wiko is "French" design, made in China, just like the Anafi...

One plus 5 and 7T do work
An old Huawei Mediapad M3 is working, too

EDIT:

The Huawei lost sometime last month the ability, to log in to my Parrot account
Not sure, if that has to do with FF6 6.6.5, which i had just after an update (playstore) on my tablet, but never really used it with the Anafi.
Even after getting back to I think EVERY version before 6.6.5, none of it could register again.
And for some time, FF6 (all versions!) wouldn't even store/show flight records.

I think, that got back after installing the 6.6.1 for testing (no registration!)
Now I am on the FF6 6.6.2 - FCC Mod
Still not registering, but in working order!

Last edited:
Pocophone F1 works fine.

With my PocoPhone F1, I get a bug with the new function ‘Ev trigger’ instead of zoom :

When triggering the Ev+, it raises the Exposition Values, and when triggering the Ev- with the SC3, the exposure values do decrease, but with an annoying pop-up message and buzz from the phone saying ‘max zoom level reached’.

I don’t have this bug neither on the Huawei Honor 8 (my wife’s smartphone), nor with the iPad mini 4...

Huawei P30 crashes, i tried every posible method even rollback my phone to older version, but it crashes, at the end i send request to parrot ahout this situation, they gave me some soltuinos but still same situation...

Huawei P30 crashes, i tried every posible method even rollback my phone to older version, but it crashes, at the end i send request to parrot ahout this situation, they gave me some soltuinos but still same situation...
Try auriga anafi app,it will cost you few euro but it might get your anafi up in the air again

Reactions: Illirijus89
Try auriga anafi app,it will cost you few euro but it might get your anafi up in the air again
I know but i was read that there is no a lot of options for taking photos or videos, and i dont like that i need it because of that, not to just fly with my drone... I really like freeflight app and options...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking