Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

Ulefone T1 works fine, normally.
After last FF upgrade I've some problem managing tilt camera on flightplan and fixing POI or waypoint on touch&fly

Sent from my T1 using Tapatalk

Ulefone T1 works fine, normally.
After last FF upgrade I've some problem managing tilt camera on flightplan and fixing POI or waypoint on touch&fly

That has nothing to do with your phone. This is a problem in the firmware that Parrot is trying to fix for the next update. We all have this problem no matter which phone you have.

That has nothing to do with your phone. This is a problem in the firmware that Parrot is trying to fix for the next update. We all have this problem no matter which phone you have.
Thaks Agustine!! ;)

Moto G4 works well enough although mine has problems when the brightness is turned up (common to these phones apparently)

Nexus 7 (2013) is unable to cope with the streaming video. Also the Samsung Tab E and Tab 4 dont work well either.

I am looking into buy a Huawei mediapad M3 to use with tha Anafi.. will report in once tested ;)

Reactions: yerfavagent
1. Works great with the Samsung S2 tablet (model SM-T810)

2. Not OK with my chinese phone Leagoo T10 (Android 6). Can't understand why as it works great with DjiGO (for my Mavic Pro) with all options activated (histogram, zebra, focus peaking)
Everything seems to work fluently except the camera, about 1 picture every 3 second...

3. Works with Honor 6X but not tested yet for a long time.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, which works fine. I tried the Galaxy Note 4, but it was my worst cell phone experience ever. It needed a non-Samsung App to keep from constant crashing and it still became unusable very quickly.

Google Pixel 2 XL, working perfectly. The only issue is the squeeze edge is kind of triggered by fitting it inside the controller, but other than that It's all fine.

Hi, I am new on this site and I have my first Anafi. I installed the Freeflight 6 v6.2.1 and updated all, but when I connect to the Anafi wifi, the software shut down immediately. :-( I make something wrong or what can I do? I have CAT S60 new Android 6.0.1. I tried several times and I could fly today. I try to figure out what is the problem, because several times it shut down the FF6 but not always.

Last edited:
Please inform me, who can use 100% the Anafi with the newest firmware and what kind of smartphone and which op.system needed? I can't use it with three different device at home. What should I buy? Or sell...

Samsung J3 Version 8.0.0 working fine.
Interesting. I am just see the details. Your J3 has Quad-core 1200Mhz with 8.0 and working, I have CatS60 Quad-core 1500Mhz with 6.0.1. not working. Both mobile has the same ARM-Cortex-A53 processor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53