Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

It's that shiny patch on the top of my head isn't it???
'nothing like getting a drone to really understand how thin your hair really is!!!

I suggest flying with a straw hat. It gives you a visual target so you can see yourself and pick yourself out from a distance (especially a really pale one when coupled with dark clothes) it protects your face from too much sun exposure, the brim allows you to block out sun glare and it is an analogue wind-speed indicator. If you have to hold your hat on you probably shouldn't be flying a drone.

I assume it also protects bald heads, but I wouldn't know about that from direct experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Efliernz
....the brim allows you to block out sun glare and it is an analogue wind-speed indicator. If you have to hold your hat on you probably shouldn't be flying a drone.....
Ha! Mine, combined with a cardboard shade, makes the smartphone screen easily readable in direct hi altitude sun.

Great photo, Augustine!

That was from this morning and there usually is not much wind in the morning. Problem I was having this morning where I was there is a river and this time of the year the smelts are running up river to spawn. This brings in a lot of sea gulls. I wanted a 360 Pano but half way through I had 6 or 7 gulls circling the Anafi and I was afraid sooner or later one would hit it with a wing so I left early.

Kakabeka Falls May 11th with a little HDR fun added to it.

g35N1BM.jpg

Reactions: Zigzag84
[QUOTE = "Rocky the FS, message: 18736, membre: 2471"]
Des coquelots en Provence? Tres Jolie!
[/CITATION]

Yess !! In French: coquelicots ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up