Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

Benedek Alpar

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I'm a new member on this forum , glad to find you.
I recently bought the Anafi, i use it mainly for stock, i have no problem with the footage but the tiny senzor produces some crazy noise especially on the sky on dng files, my question is how do you guys get rid off that big amount of noise? I never used such a small senzor, my smallest senzor is M 4/3.
Thank you in advance.

Actually I agree the sky does tend to have a lot of noise in it if you try to enhance the photo. That seems to increase the noise. One option I have been using is the sky replacement tool in Luminar 4 or if you have the software from Topaz they have a very good denoise program.

Reactions: Razoraerial
the tiny senzor produces some crazy noise especially on the sky on dng files

I am curios about the crazy noise, have you the photo of that noise?
What is your camera setting : ISO? shutter?
What is the ambient lighting? is that in a low light situation?
Do you see the proper histogram during the flight?

I am curios about the crazy noise, have you the photo of that noise?
What is your camera setting : ISO? shutter?
What is the ambient lighting? is that in a low light situation?
Do you see the proper histogram during the flight?
Thank you for your reply.
I'm using the drone only in manual settings at ISO 100 on a bright sunny afternoon, all settings are ok, i'm a long time photographer without any experience flying drones , later at this evening i wil post images.

If the sky has not much detail you can try making the sky less sharp/denoise. If you are using Lightroom you can brush the sky to make it less noisy but you do lose cloud detail

example

1599763568137.png

@ROBANAFI THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY
Yes, my images are pretty similar with your sample, on stock sites this is a real problem , i have to live with this :) Videos are great from Anafi, i think my expectations for Dng files where too high for the small sensor, with a little extra work in post the images should pass.
Thanks again guys, have safe flights !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar