Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Proper battery use

patoperro

Reaction score
Hey all,

Seems like every time I want to fly my Anafi both batteries are dead. We're talking maybe 2wks to 1 month in between uses. I charge them using usb wall chargers and a usb-c cable.

Is this normal battery behavior? Any tips?

Thanks,
Pato

The batteries go into winter mode after 10 days if they are not used, and as such they need to be re-charged to wake them up again....

If you simply plug the batteries in for a few seconds it will take them out of hibernation mode. The won't be fully charged (about 65%) but charged enough to get a ten minute flight out of them.

First, thanks @quetzalquatl for the link. I kept reading bits and pieces in the forums about winter mode, but had no clear picture of what it was and how it worked.

If you simply plug the batteries in for a few seconds it will take them out of hibernation mode. The won't be fully charged (about 65%) but charged enough to get a ten minute flight out of them.

I have to completely recharge one battery every time, and the 65% sounds about right for the other. I seem to get a full 25 min. out of the former once it is fully charged. Is there any way to check battery function when the battery is connected to the drone?

When you are connected to the Anafi you can tap on the Drone Icon in the App at the top. It will display some information about the Anafi. One is the Maximum battery capacity. This will show as a percentage. This is how much life is left in your battery before you should consider replacing it. When you start getting down to 85% you should consider not using that battery as it will not last long under load.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captiva296