Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Registering serial number with Parrot

CheshireLad

Reaction score
Hi all - new here so apologies if this has been answered but I couldn't find it....

I've just had my Anafi replaced under warranty and I wanted to put details of the replacement on My Parrot. I'm sure I registered the original one on there but as it's a couple of months ago I can't remember exactly how or where. Anyway if I go to the Dashboard on 'My Parrot' I don't see any way of adding a drone, and I don't see any details of my original one. Am I going mad, or have they removed this feature? I've tried on a PC as well as mobile phone just in case the page was different but it doesn't seem to be. Any advice please!!

No, another thing I checked was the App. All my filghts are now missing. ?

EDIT: Took some time for them to load LOL
Thought something else was going on.

New to this forum and to Anafi... Are you all talking about registering with the FAA?
lol... I'm just trying to figure out where to find the serial number for my Anafi Thermal. Is one of these numbers circled in red the drone serial number?

Attachments

• serial_numbers question.jpg
    serial_numbers question.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 7
Yes, pretty confusing even for Parrot support personnel
Located on drone and sticker in case, on box, and in FF6 app, all different
What reason are you looking for it?

I wanted to be sure to register the right number with the FAA. If you can see the image I shared, can you verify for me that the 18 digit number on the white sticker is the serial number?
Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: BRC
Yes SN of drone is on the lower white sticker on drone under battery compartment,
It should also be inside case on a sticker that includes wifi key and you wont need a microscope to read it;)

Reactions: meeestermike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320