Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Repair guide for your Anafi.

Landbo

Reaction score
Parrot surprises me happily time after time. Now with a description of how an Anafi is separated and reassembled. We just need to be able to buy spare parts from Parrot to become a DIY repair !!!

Found the wizard on their UK support page: Products

Regards Leif.

Last edited:
That's cool, but would be a lot better if spare parts were actually available... Heck people can figure out the disassembly pretty easily, but it's much harder to pull parts out of thin air...

Reactions: Ton
Indeed, I would like item 7, GPS cover to replace my scratched one.

But other than battery and props no parts are listed.

I would have also given the components spare part order codes also rather than just a name.

Hoping one of the manufacturers do a copy of the Drone Shoulder Bag that comes with the extended and the work. So far its not on Parrot's site as an accessory, which is a shame.

Reactions: Ton
Parrot surprises me happily time after time. Now with a description of how an Anafi is separated and reassembled. We just need to be able to buy spare parts from Parrot to become a DIY repair !!!

Found the wizard on their UK support page: Products

Regards Leif.
That's great. I should have had this 1.5 months ago when I crashed my Anafi and broke 2 legs/arms, see my youtube channel. Thanks!

Reactions: Landbo
That's great. I should have had this 1.5 months ago when I crashed my Anafi and broke 2 legs/arms, see my youtube channel. Thanks!

Do you have spare parts for sale now or did you find some to repair the bird ?

Unfortunately, I do not know the address of your YouTube channel.

Regards Leif.

Do you have spare parts for sale now or did you find some to repair the bird ?

Unfortunately, I do not know the address of your YouTube channel.

Regards Leif.
No, I'm sorry, no spare parts yet. When I broke the legs (the Anafi became unstable by itself) I looked also for repair documentation and spare parts on the internet but could not find them quickly, so decided to send in for repair and luckily I got a new one from the retailer.
My youtube channel "ton akkie" or just check the link
Regards, Ton

No, I'm sorry, no spare parts yet. When I broke the legs (the Anafi became unstable by itself) I looked also for repair documentation and spare parts on the internet but could not find them quickly, so decided to send in for repair and luckily I got a new one from the retailer.
My youtube channel "ton akkie" or just check the link
Regards, Ton

Yes, thanks. Then I'm lucky I have not smashed my Anafi ............................................................ yet. ;)

If it is not a pilot fault but a mechanical / electronic defect, you should also be able to get it repaired on the warranty.

Regards Leif.

Yes, thanks. Then I'm lucky I have not smashed my Anafi ............................................................ yet. ;)

If it is not a pilot fault but a mechanical / electronic defect, you should also be able to get it repaired on the warranty.

Regards Leif.
Indeed, I guess that's why I got a new one from the store I bought it from. But I think they are now still waiting for the spare parts to arrive :rolleyes:.

:)Yes be careful, the legs are not that strong as you could see from my videos.

Reactions: Landbo

Regards Leif.
Hey I just had something similar happened after two months of owning my Anafi pretty much the same damage my camera I can’t operate from the the controller now well I can do everything except tilt But I called parrot sent everything they asked for and a few days later they said that it was my fault they seen the data and I was to blame for r what happened. Bs I’m so pissed

Hey I just had something similar happened after two months of owning my Anafi pretty much the same damage my camera I can’t operate from the the controller now well I can do everything except tilt But I called parrot sent everything they asked for and a few days later they said that it was my fault they seen the data and I was to blame for r what happened. Bs I’m so pissed
You don't say if it was a crash!?

+ 1 for spare parts (if anyone from parrot is listening…) - great to see the disassembly/reassembly guide in the open though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame