Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Replacement Parts

rdotech

Reaction score
Any one aware where can get replacement parts Specifically the Central Cross, For a reasonable Price? As it looks that parrot is no longer stocking them? As I knew was going to crash, i seen parrot had them in there store for nominal $, bought a BB2, and it happened!. cannot find them in parrot store no more, Hard finding find others reselling for reasonable price, and shipping time to North America.

Good luck.
I crashed mine about 2 months ago and needed one.
Went to the Parrot site only to find out they didn't have one.
Went to Amazon and got one for $28. Should have bought all they had because the cheapest one on Amazon now is $98.99.
You're best bet is going to be eBay.
I see them on there ranging in price from $45 to $333.
It sure looks like there's no more support for the bebop 2.
By the way, apparently NOTHING can be bought from the US Parrot site right now. Not sure if that's permanent or not.

Any one aware where can get replacement parts Specifically the Central Cross, For a reasonable Price? As it looks that parrot is no longer stocking them? As I knew was going to crash, i seen parrot had them in there store for nominal $, bought a BB2, and it happened!. cannot find them in parrot store no more, Hard finding find others reselling for reasonable price, and shipping time to North America.

Parrot Bebop Drone Central Cross Frame • $15.88

Reactions: Skydreamer
Hey Hawkeye, the link for that frame for 15.88 is for a bebop 1.
I don't think it'll work for a bebop 2.
I did see one on amazon for $65 though.
That same site that has the bebop 1 frame for 15.88 does have a bebop 2 frame for 90.
I wasn't saying there's none out there, but when you start paying 90 bucks for a frame, you're getting to the point where it's not worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
Hey Hawkeye, the link for that frame for 15.88 is for a bebop 1.
I don't think it'll work for a bebop 2.
I did see one on amazon for $65 though.
That same site that has the bebop 1 frame for 15.88 does have a bebop 2 frame for 90.
I wasn't saying there's none out there, but when you start paying 90 bucks for a frame, you're getting to the point where it's not worth it.

I agree totally. Sorry for not looking closer. I also do Hydrographics and was planning on buying separate parts and doing my BB2 in Stryker camo but not at those prices.

You are correct in saying they were cheaper only a few weeks ago @ $28 (I noticed too) and I wish I had pulled the trigger on a few myself for different patterns since I have over 100 films.

I can't help but wonder why the sudden shortage of parts. Supplier issues? Discontinue? I hope that is not the reason why.

I'm hoping it's just a supplier issue. Not holding my breath though.
I've seen them on Ebay for $45 all the way up to $333, and that site that skydreamer linked above has it for 50.99

Found Amazon seller, that having stock on January 22nd. LINK, for 40$ + shipping today. Hoping experiencing the shortage is a result of parrot reoriginizing, or consumer demand. either way i see parrot deprecating the bebop2 support. I did repair with JB Weld 2part plastic epoxy and working well so far, as i wait for new replacement.

Just saw this.

BEBOP 2

Yep, that's the cheapest I've seen recently.

The "mistake" email I received from Parrot still worries me though.
This is what was in the email:

Unfortunately Parrot has closed the online store and we no longer have the option to purchase an item directly through Parrot.com But you can find the Servos on Amazon or eBay. Please check the following link:

I have a Parrot ANAFI, camera is broken, but everything else is perfect. i will sell entire drone for parts. Fly's perfect. Anyone interested?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut