Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SD Card error

learjet25d

Reaction score
I'm using the SkyController 3 with my Anafi and I've yet to be able to record any video or still shots. It gives me either a no SD card installed or just an error message. Any suggestions! Fun to fly, but would really like to be able to take photos!

Is your SD card correctly seated? Can you plug the drone into a PC using the USB lead and access the SD card?

It appears that you can only seat it in one configuration, so I'm fairly confident that it is seated correctly, but I haven't tried accessing it thru my Mac. Thanks, I'll give it a go! PS, tried to re-format thru the app, but the function was not available. Thanks again for the reply!

All would be easier if you would describe in more detail:
Do you use the original microSD card?
Did you format the card before in your Mac with MS-DOS (FAT)? Was it then recognized by Anafi?
If yes: did you format it again in Anafi?

All would be easier if you would describe in more detail:
Do you use the original microSD card?
Did you format the card before in your Mac with MS-DOS (FAT)? Was it then recognized by Anafi?
If yes: did you format it again in Anafi?
I'm not using the original SD card, I'm using a SanDisk Extreme Plus, 64gb..which I used in my GoPro, and I'm able to view thru my Mac, when inserted directly into the compute,r all of the files from my GoPro, but nothing when it's placed in the Anafi and then plugged into the Mac. There is still plenty of room on the disk also. I've got another SanDisk Extreme Plus 32GB that it hasn't been able to read as well. I tried to reformat thru the app and that function was not available. Thanks for the help, hope this clarified things some what.

I think before it becomes usable in the Anafi and recognized by the FF6 app, it must be pre-formated in FAT32 file system organization.

Can you confirm you did that ?

(Now, when SanDisk sell memory cards over 16 Gb, they tend to use other file system structures to allow files above 4 Gb to be recorded)

I think before it becomes usable in the Anafi and recognized by the FF6 app, it must be pre-formated in FAT32 file system organization.

(Now, when SanDisk sell memory cards over 16 Gb, they tend to use other file system structures to allow files above 4 Gb to be recorded)[/QUOTE

Interesting, when trying to re-format or erase, it just sits there and nothing happens! I've attempted this a couple of times with same result....

(Now, when SanDisk sell memory cards over 16 Gb, they tend to use other file system structures to allow files above 4 Gb to be recorded)
I tried to, but when I attempted to, it just stayed there with no activity after selecting erase and to restore using FAT....

1. Do not use a microSD card for Anafi and another cam like GoPro.
2. FIRST format a card with FAT32 on PC.
3. Then put it in Anafi and format it again on the microSD card page of FF6.

I tried to, but when I attempted to, it just stayed there with no activity after selecting erase and to restore using FAT....

Ok, maybe I was not clear enough,
or your answer does not allow me to get the situation :

Did’you Format the card FAT32 in a PC for example, before to put it in the ANAFI ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame