Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SD Card Format Issue - SOLVED!

Sorry - I put 16gb card - never finished the format.
And now the drone does not see any card at all, SD Error...

Sd error means you should do a full format inside anafi, see my previous post

Attachments

• 20230824_123253.jpg
    20230824_123253.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Sd error means you should do a full format inside anafi, see my previous post
Pardon, used to be "SD card error", now the error message is "no SD card".
For any card, including new 64gb Sandisk Extreme (compartible).

The previous owner says he does not have original 16gb and used different sd cards from his camera with no problem...

Now this error is totally different and WORSE. A No SD card error means something wrong with the SD card or most likely the connector or ribbon cable. I have an un repairable anafi that cant record do to this error and ribbon is fine possibly something hardware or software related.

Now this error is totally different and WORSE. A No SD card error means something wrong with the SD card or most likely the connector or ribbon cable. I have an un repairable anafi that cant record do to this error and ribbon is fine possibly something hardware or software related.
I will try to format the 64gb into FAT32 and see if Anafi will take it for formatting...

I will try to format the 64gb into FAT32 and see if Anafi will take it for formatting...
If it says no sd even after you tried formatting ti fat32 when one is in, then there is a bigger problem as I mentioned. Happens after a crash, and un fixable from my tries.

If it says no sd even after you tried formatting ti fat32 when one is in, then there is a bigger problem as I mentioned.
I could not understand the logic, it was first saying "Error->format", then started "No SD card"...

There are 2 totally different errors and the "no sd" error is the worst and unfixable. "Sd error" is fixable. Many people think its the same thing but totally different errors.

For those of us with the no sd card error, Maybe we can solder a micro sd or standard sd on on the pins of the old one ti get it working. There are circular solder points near the Parrot micro sd holder. Finding where to put it with small ribbon cable would be next stop.

Attachments

• sd-card-pinout.png
    sd-card-pinout.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230903_070013.jpg
    20230903_070013.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members