Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Show Anafi Log Project

The best drones for beginners will be relatively budget-friendly(or equipped with collision sensors)because flying a drone is never risk-free-even the best pilots have accidents! Many drones come with built-in safety features such as distance limiters,return to home functions and propellor guards that will help you should you find yourself in a sticky situation .

Here are 3 different videos which you can watch for FREE that will help you choose your first drone

http://lyksoomu.com/xupM

http://lyksoomu.com/xuq4

Sites with 'crap' malware, no need

Attachments

• Porcaria.JPG
    Porcaria.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 10
Download from the controller on screen you will see icon on right side like cloud/folder
Suggestion (for iOS users):
Tap "Source code (zip)" on Release 1.4 2019-03-12 · h-elsner/showanafilog , and download the zip file to a folder you created.
Unzip the file.
1) Connect Anafi to controller and iPhone/iPad. Power up.
2) In FF6 "home" screen, tap the icon representing you, in the lower right.
3) Look for a row with a green cloud symbol, representing a flight.
4) Tap the sharing icon on the right, and send the file to yourself.
5) Now you have a JSON file to work with. (I downloaded the ShowAnafiLog app version for Windows 64 bit).
6) Make a folder like "ShowAnafiLog" to store the app you downloaded from github.
7) Make a subfolder like "AnafiJSONlogfiles" and move the JSON file into that folder.
8) File > Select JSON log dir. Wait for the results to populate.
9) "The last file in your list will be loaded."
10) Tap the Overview tab and see the two columns for Max Battery Level and Min Battery Level.
11) Tap the tab for the battery level column, then scroll down to see how the colors change as battery level decreases during the flight.
12) Help > User manual (pdf file).

Hope that helps a few. What an incredible app!

ps - I was motivated by losing an Anafi in saltwater within a minute after launch. "Critical Battery Failure" and the last scene was waves... A new experience for me, with typically two Anafi going to job sites. Now I'm studying this thread more closely.

Last edited:
Reactions: h-elsner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut