Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Show Anafi Log Project

Thanks. I can't find the FDR folder, I can't find anything .bin on android, is this the name of the folder? After all on android devices, where does Freeflight 6 save flight files? A good year !!!
Until today the files I selected, * .json, for use in 'showAnafiLog', were exported through freeflyght, so my thoughts were tied to android.

Have you read page 7 of the user manual?
Tools menu > "Show meta data from FDR log".
The informstion, including battery data, appears in the "meta data" tab.

View attachment 5268
How is the recording of the flight files in Freeflight6? recordings are only made on FDR in the memory card? In ShowAnafiLogs, Log data, what is the unit of measurement for the Time column?

Last edited:
Find a new version V2.0. This version is able to read BlackBox JSON.
The BlackBox files are stored as zipped files. They must be unzipped and renamed to *.JSON in order be recognized by ShowAnafiLog. "Normal" and BlackBox JSON files may be mixed in one directory.

Please not that BlackBox files contain detailled data only for the last 60sec of the recording.

br HE

Find a new version V2.0. This version is able to read BlackBox JSON.
The BlackBox files are stored as zipped files. They must be unzipped and renamed to *.JSON in order be recognized by ShowAnafiLog. "Normal" and BlackBox JSON files may be mixed in one directory.

Please not that BlackBox files contain detailled data only for the last 60sec of the recording.

br HE
where is the link to the new version

It's still the same as #2.
Windows64bit: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/ShowAnafiLog.zip

More info of the project is here:

br HE
It is not working !! .... Please advice

Last edited:
Please give more information. What is not working? Which files? BlackBox or the old JSON files?
Can I get an example file?
For me it is working.

br HE

Reactions: sibujacob
Please give more information. What is not working? Which files? BlackBox or the old JSON files?
Can I get an example file?
For me it is working.

br HE
Hi,

Attached the files of the blackbox . changed it to jsn format but no recognition from the software...my firmware version under my signature

Attachments

• Screenshot (755).png
    Screenshot (755).png
    13 KB · Views: 20
Open your log files with a text editor to check. It has to be plain text in JSON format. Example:
{"datas_1Hz":[{"product_battery_voltage":8309," ... and so on.

I guess the files you are using are FDR log files. Those have another format. The file magic (the first 4 bytes in the file) of FDR files is "log!".

Note: I don't know why Parrot has so many different log formats. This is very confusing. The file with the most data are the FDR logs but unfortunately this format is unknown for me.

br HE

Last edited:
Open your log files with a text editor to check. It has to be plain text in JSON format. Example:
{"datas_1Hz":[{"product_battery_voltage":8309," ... and so on.

I guess the files you are using are FDR log files. Those have another format. The file magic (the first 4 bytes in the file) of FDR files is "log!".

Note: I don't know why Parrot has so many different log formats. This is very confusing. The file with the most data are the FDR logs but unfortunately this format is unknown for me.

br HE
OK, I have seen my log files. Actually i got confused thinking we need to rename the *.bin file ! I downloaded the flight data from FF6-----> flight services menu and shared the same to my email ID . It was already a json formatted file. But here is the catch. It did not work as it is. We need to put the same in the showAnafilog folder and then through the ShowAnafilog.exe program , point the folder to the ShowAnafilog folder !! ......It is now working .......thank you

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, the files that Parrot use in the event of a crash/other are encrypted and are a proprietary format to Parrot, hence why none of the usual apps can read them

It's a crazy system where they need you to sync the logs to them, hence why they always ask for the logs when you claim

If the flight doesn't finish the logs don't sync to them

As far as I am aware, the files that Parrot use in the event of a crash/other are encrypted and are a proprietary format to Parrot, hence why none of the usual apps can read them

It's a crazy system where they need you to sync the logs to them, hence why they always ask for the logs when you claim

If the flight doesn't finish the logs don't sync to them
it is now working as described in my previous reply # 333 :))))

Reactions: h-elsner
BUEN DÍA DÓNDE PUEDO OBTENER LOS ARCHIVOS JSON DE MI ANAFI. ME GUSTARÍA VER LOS DATOS DE LA BATERÍA EN SHOWANAFILOG

I don't have an Anafi. I do not exactly know where are the logs. I know the file names and maybe locations are different depending on firmware and app versions and the file names and locations are different depending on OS (Android or iOS) of the controller device.
The FDR logs are on the SD card of the Anafi, the other logs are on the file system of the controller device. Should be not the problem to find it.

However, I would ask this as separate question in the Anafi forum in order to get an answer from experienced Anafi pilots. It is always better to have this separated to make it easier to find for others. Please be so kind...

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame