Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller 3 is charging my Android phone..

This charging issue may always have , indeed, already existed but for some reason ,since 1.6.1 the sc3 switches my LG G6 phone from file transfer mode to charge mode even when my phone battery is at 100% fully charged. It does this multiple times. Same hardware, just 1.6.1 upgrade

My LG G6 android phone was not connecting properly to the controller due to continuous changes in USB charging mode . The most recent version 1.6.2 has corrected this problem. Thanks Parrot for the updates. Unlike my other drone , these guys listen and improve all the time. A tough little drone.

When I turned on SC3 and connected my samsung phone I noticed the battery on phone has a lightening on it for charge. notifications say connected to usb accessory and cable charging. Now it just jumped from 94% to 95% confirmed. Nothing stated in manual about this, and something I just noticed.
Well I've tried using my 10 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 it connected to the Skycontroller3 using the supplied usb c cable easily Nokia 2.2 will not detect it what is going on

I thought that was normal. Mine does it too, or did when it was still flying... :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut