Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Something Is Happening On April 15th With Parrot

parrot is selling this as a new accessory for SC 3 Anifi. Wfi antenna extender!

Parrot likes to take existing product and add something new to it...its bit early to go with brand new product so i am thinking Anafi with Thermal camera in back(like Bebop 2 Thermal) or different (bettera)camera

Can you translate that for us newbies? :rolleyes::cool:
Auriga bebop app lets you fly Bebop drones using your phone as a VR glasses...it also has headtracking feature,by moving your head ,you move camera on your drone,like being in cockpit of airplane and looking trough window.....my favorite bebop app......it doesnt have follow me or flight plan feature,...here is link take a look.........

My guess is they're announcing the Bebop 3 - comes with free prop balancer and a jello mould !

:)

(happy BB2 owner... just wish I could get rid of the last of the jello...)
Nope.
Disco2

VTOL capable.
No method of shipping to Canada unless they fly it to you, unless your name is BestBuy.No service or warranty in Canada once purchased .If you inadvertently hit RTH in Canada,it lands in France(better battery life as well).

Reactions: MustangPhil
I had asked Dronedj (on line Magazine for drone news) if they had any info and they said yes but they cannot not report on it till after the 15th. I found that kind of funny as they always speculate about what DJI is doing just to get the reader numbers up. LOL
Maybe they got the inside scope and are under a gag order till the announcement.

If I win the lottery it's something I'd like to try a few times I guess...

Any bets no warranty or any way (?) to ship to Canada.Or availability of parts in North America?
Was hoping for so much more.
...yay....

OK its out. Lets try and keep the comments to this one post so we don't end up with a bunch of other posts about the same thing. I will see if we can get a section just for the Thermo Anafi.

The new Anafi thermal has actually become 2 grams lighter than a regular Anafi. Notice the new type of legs and new phone / tablet holder on the controller. Maybe Parrot is finally reaching where Anafi should be at the release of Anafi gen1 ?

ANAFI Thermal

Regards, Leif.

Have edit the name on the new Anafi.

Last edited:
Just appeared. Anafi with Dual Cam :) £2,040.00 with 3 Batteries, tablet mount, case, etc..... tad on the high side for me.

ANAFI Thermal

Last edited:
It comes with a multi-port charger (looks like four ports) so you can change two batteries, the controller and your phone at the same time.

It comes with a multi-port charger (looks like four ports) so you can change two batteries, the controller and your phone at the same time.
In fact, it is a 5 port-charger (for the 3 batteries and it delivers 2,4A per port).
The Anafi thermal arms are also shorter and give this drone a more rampacked look. Batteries seem to be the same as the "normal Anafi".
Check this video (french langage) :
Anafi thermal unboxing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320