Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Take photos and split videos

Whooper

Reaction score

1. I had a Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K, and it was possible to take photos, without interrupting the video recording. Is there any way to do the same in ANAFI? It's annoying to stop the video so you can take photos.

2. In the Midrone I had possible with a battery do 20 minutes of flight. Automatically the drone was pre-configured to split the video into parts of 5 Minutes.
Is there any way to do the same with Anafi?

I know that using the card (16Gb included) comes formatted in FAT32, when it reaches 4Gb of video size, another video file is automatically started.

It would be nice and easy to edit video (or post-production) that the files could be split shooting time and not by size (4Gb when using FAT32).

Does Anafi also accept NTFS formatted cards?

Hello,

I’m afraid there is no way to split video files other than the 4Gb allowed by the FAT32 file system.

In post-production, you can of course split your vids in any duration needed, but I usually stop recording and re-press record each time I change a video sequence : it’s easier to sort when editing and files are much ‘lighter’.

The Anafi only accepts FAT32 formatted cards (and I tried other file systems...)

Reactions: Whooper

1. I had a Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K, and it was possible to take photos, without interrupting the video recording. Is there any way to do the same in ANAFI? It's annoying to stop the video so you can take photos.

Most UAV's that allow this function is only taking a screen capture of the video you are recording. The Autel EVO does this. So if recording in 4K you can get a pretty good looking photo. The other option is to just get it in post.

Reactions: Whooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut