Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Three problems

As Liger says, stick to genuine goods, I have never trusted 3rd party parts, although some never have issues with them. The other thing to watch is the tiny screws, make sure they go in straight and not at an angle as that can totally throw it out and cause significant vibration.

It can make the props sit in the wrong position, and give output similar to what you are currently getting.

Personally if I were in your position, I would get a full set of Parrot blades (Genuine), remove all props currently on, and replace with the new ones, making sure they all go in the correct positions and that the screws go in straight.

Reactions: BRC
I have those propellers, now i think that they arw mixed and i dont have enough of same version.
One more question, could it be because of something else because i was disassemble my drone, some sensor or something else...
Im planing to buy new one propellers and i would apreciate if someone could give me link of genuine props.

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_195003.jpg
    IMG_20200722_195003.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Still problems, it bounces so muxh, goes up and down when i take it off, could it be that im not screw something inside the drone... Really frustrating

Is this a new device or purchased 2nd hand? If new and you cannot resolve, then I would be looking to get a replacement under warranty

Second hand, i bought it from local guy it was everything ok, before 20 days it fell in swimming pool, and i was dry it in rice and clean it with contact spray because of moisture, and assemble it again everything working ok, except this, i replaced couple of propellers to... Could it be that something inside drone is not enough screwed...

Guys please one more question.
So i checked props and seems that props on A side arw different color under the screw cap, they have white color and on B they are black, im sure that my props are not from same package now, they mixed so i hope that is because of that bounces. I just need answer about props are they genuine different colors A side and B side, and what dp you think if i change all of tgem with new ones, could it be ok, or to check the rest parts... You can check pictures about props.

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_084535.jpg
    IMG_20200725_084535.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200725_083651.jpg
    IMG_20200725_083651.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
I understand. So i replaced B sides with props which are not from same packages, its from black box third part package, and could it be becausw of that vibrations and bouncing? I will try to record what is going on when i take my Anafi.

You really cannot mix original props with 3rd party props.

I would just stop messing around - buy a new set of props, and change all 4 - so you have known good starting point, and go from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRC and d95gas
Agreed.... You are just going around in circles with unknown props. For what they cost, grab yourself a complete new set and replace them all.

That way you are starting from a known position. Then see where that takes you.

I personally would stop test flying in its current condition

I would also suggest after you replace all props
That you set FF6 in Film mode (not sport mode)
Do not test via Hand Launch and take off over soft open area
Make sure you have a strong GPS signal

If you list your location in Europe maybe someone on forum can direct you to a source for props in your area

Thabk you guys a lot.
Im in Europe Bosnia and Herzegovina, and i would apreciated that someone give me a link of origin props.
I was searching on ebay but most of them arw from China and not really sure which of them are genuine, if there some store who shops to my country it would be great.

Just to inform you guys, i got my new props today and replaced it all, and tried my bird and everything is fine, its hovering smoothly and steady like a bees. Thank you all.
So if anyone have same problem go for the props at start... Cheers

Reactions: BRC and Jagerbomb52
Why don't you try these
It's the Dji mavic mini props on half price you will get the same results with a little bit more noice.

I had asked this question on parrots facebook page a long time ago and only one person answered saying they will not fit. Never really heard any more about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante