Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Three problems

Illirijus89

Reaction score
Hello to all.
My anafi fell in water i managed to dry it in rice and spray with contact spay for wires, it was drying more than 10 days before trying.

I have three situations now.

On my phone Huawei P30 app is crashing, you can see on picture, on other phone it working ok.

Second thing is that when drone is close to me aroung 0,50m it says some time that is around 5 m distance.

Third thing, its not behave normally when i hand launch it there arw a lot of vibrations and its not steady, you can see on picture what says.

Please any help i would apreciate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718_123825_com.android.systemui.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718_123825_com.android.systemui.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-e801dd7cd3d34c5cb4b60fa0667ba79a-V.jpg
    IMG-e801dd7cd3d34c5cb4b60fa0667ba79a-V.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 41
Your phone problem I do not have a answer. Your distance problem is pretty normal for any GPS as they don't give the exact distance by law. Your 3rd problem might be corrected by changing out the props as stated in the picture. Have you tried doing this?

Your phone problem I do not have a answer. Your distance problem is pretty normal for any GPS as they don't give the exact distance by law. Your 3rd problem might be corrected by changing out the props as stated in the picture. Have you tried doing this?
Not sure what do you mean, to tight better props or to change the propellers?

With the phone issue...... Uninstall the application, I always do it via Google Play Store to ensure its a clean removal. Reboot the phone, then either install directly from the Play Store, OR, download the modified version from this site, and install manually

Reactions: Illirijus89
With the phone issue...... Uninstall the application, I always do it via Google Play Store to ensure its a clean removal. Reboot the phone, then either install directly from the Play Store, OR, download the modified version from this site, and install manually
I will try this method...

I will try this method...

If by chance your Android device is rooted, I would use something like a file manager and browse through and delete any folders relating to Parrot.

To be honest when their application removes, it leaves it pretty clean, but always worth a quick look.

If by chance your Android device is rooted, I would use something like a file manager and browse through and delete any folders relating to Parrot.

To be honest when their application removes, it leaves it pretty clean, but always worth a quick look.
It's not rooted, i have Huawei P30, tried some method but every time i want to go back from app it crashes, now i uninstalled from play store and reboot and installed modified version later i will check situation.

Well considering your Anafi fell into the water and you had to dry it out for 10 days I am amazed it still works.
Do all the motors spin freely? There could be dirt in one of the motors causing the vibration error. I wonder if opening it up and checking each connection and making sure they are seated properly would help.
Your phone App problem seems to be related to your phones update so only Parrot can help you on that. You might have to use another device until Parrot comes up with a updated App for your phone.
Sorry I have no other ideas.

Well considering your Anafi fell into the water and you had to dry it out for 10 days I am amazed it still works.
Do all the motors spin freely? There could be dirt in one of the motors causing the vibration error. I wonder if opening it up and checking each connection and making sure they are seated properly would help.
Your phone App problem seems to be related to your phones update so only Parrot can help you on that. You might have to use another device until Parrot comes up with a updated App for your phone.
Sorry I have no other ideas.
Thank you, i think that im do it everything properly, there are no dirt, and seems that motors running ok, i was checking propelers and saw that they are not seated the best, so im fixing that now hope that is because of that.
For app seems that i need to rolback my phone :/

Still the same, Anafi bounces when i take off, and let it hover and when i take it down it says error "strong vibrations, check that propellers tightly screwed", something like that (there is picture) , i replaced i think all propellers that cames with drone. But really dont know why it says this and why is bouncing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante