Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Uncontrollable jerking while in flight

William He

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My brand new anafi, after being fully charged and on its maiden flight, started jerking uncontrollably and I'm a bit worried. During a slow spin to take in the surroundings, my anafi suddenly turned left about 45 degrees with me pushing the stick to the right. It went right back tho. I got worried and began to pilot the drone back. During its journey back, it happened 2 more times, even though I was certain that there was no wind. Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?
YES !!

If you have done all the relevant callibrations then the Anafi should be rock solid in flight. I would contact Parrot immediately and hold off doing any further flying.

Last edited:
You should be concerned if the Anafi is doing things that are not based on inputs from the controller (unless you're in some autonomous mode).

If you're in GPS mode the jerking could be related to the GPS signal being momentarily lost or a problem with the sensor. I would shut the Anafi and controller down, restart them, insure you are in GPS mode with green GPS leds for both the Anafi and controller then take it for another flight to see if the abnormal jerking repeats. If possible have someone else video the flight to try and catch the unusually behavior on video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar