Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Used Amazon UK anyone bought?

MrQ11

Reaction score
Anyone bought a "used" from Amazon warehouse UK? They are sold from Amazon UK but in description says for example "small cosmetic mark on top" etc.

I presume they come with Amazon full warranty, how do Parrot view these? Would Parrot still give 2 year warranty to them?

Are they returns from customers that have crashed them or something? Or have faults with them like bad GPS or something?

Thanks

If I were you I would read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you fully understand them. Some items will be customer returns that they did not want. Whether they have been flown is difficult to ascertain. If they have known faults then these should be stated but how did the Anafi get a small cosmetic mark? Has it had a hard short life? The Parrot warranty may start when the item was first sold and it may have been registered by the original owner.

I live in the UK and I was thinking about buying used extended pack for around £600, but after reading the terms, I decided to go for a new one.
The warehouse deals terms say, that your have the right to return the product in 30 days and you don't get any other warranty with it.

I live in the UK and I was thinking about buying used extended pack for around £600, but after reading the terms, I decided to go for a new one.
The warehouse deals terms say, that your have the right to return the product in 30 days and you don't get any other warranty with it.
You sure? No warranty over 30 days? I thought the 30 days return was just if you wanted to return it as changed mind not the actual length if buying. I definitely wouldn't if that was the case then no.

I'm attaching an image with a couple of things in it. This is why I didn't buy the used one, and went for the new through Argos.2151

Buy cheap and insure, far better than any warranty.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captiva296