Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vertical camera failure

Reaction score
I am very disappointed with my brand new Anafi. On my third flight, even not crashing my drone, appeared an alert in the FreeFlight6 screen: “vertical camera failure”. I tried all reset possible and the issue still present. Any clue of how to solve it?

I am very disappointed with my brand new Anafi. On my third flight, even not crashing my drone, appeared an alert in the FreeFlight6 screen: “vertical camera failure”. I tried all reset possible and the issue still present. Any clue of how to solve it?

Returns it to the place you purchased your Anafi with a warranty claim.

Regards Leif.

Reactions: Kilrah
You might wait for the next firmware update. Wasn't it the last update that brought on all the vertical camera faults? Maybe the next one will fix them.

Reactions: BrazilianParrot
I have the same problem (vertical camera failure) before update to 6.3, which seems to solve the problem. But today, it stop recording without warning message mid way during flight. Not sure if it is the same issue but just removing the warning message. But before you update, please read my message just posted. You may encounter other problems after updating.

Yes, it's worse. You will have to post your Anafi to the shop you bought it, since it is always there you shall have made a warranty repair. Try sending an email to the store.

Regards Leif.

Thanks guy! I will try to do so! Kind regards!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Update, my drone malfunction again this morning. See details in fireware update issue thread. After replaced the blade, I got the same Vertical Camera warning, and it refuses to take off even after every resetting. Have to call Parrot tomorrow.

It happened to me as well. I do not know if it has to do with the memory card or not but after a full formatting it by FF6 solved the problem.

It happened to me as well. I do not know if it has to do with the memory card or not but after a full formatting it by FF6 solved the problem.

Unfortunately this did not worked with my drone!!!! Thanks for you quote!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Heres my vertical camera failure flight found it 2mtrs water for 24 hrs with last known location.everything works wont take off,back to place of purchase and getting a new replacement next week.thanks jb hifi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190129-133943_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190129-133943_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20190128-132407_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190128-132407_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20190129-134519_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190129-134519_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 53
Unfortunately not. I had to return my Parrot with a warranty claim. I had to go thru a very complex logistics, since Parrot does not have a representation in Brazil. Lucky I have friends and family member traveling often to the US.
My new Parrot is working great!
Thanks guy!

Unfortunately not. I had to return my Parrot with a warranty claim. I had to go thru a very complex logistics, since Parrot does not have a representation in Brazil. Lucky I have friends and family member traveling often to the US.
My new Parrot is working great!
Thanks guy!

Good luck then; Parrot takes so much money for repairs:/ vertiacal camera, or rather pixles sensor cost less than just 10$ or 10£ sample here, and repair will cost 150£ :// would be better to realise proper spare parts online shop, than SDK on 15th :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut