Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video editing software

Paulmdenton

Reaction score
Probably been asked 100 times before.

What's everyone using to edit their footage?

I used to use VIRB but some reason will not load mp4 files from the bebop 2 anymore.

jbuy41

Reaction score
I am using Wondershare. May not be the most effective, but does 4K well and is very easy to use.

BRC

Reaction score

I used to use VIRB but some reason will not load mp4 files from the bebop 2 anymore.

Hi Paulmdenton-
Something to try for VIRB
Convert video from drone to a supported codec
  1. Videos generated with recent Anafi, Bebop2 and Disco firmwares cannot be opened in Virb Edit due to some missing codecs.
  2. You'll have to convert your current .mp4 to another copy of an .mp4 through the completely free VLC media player by following this guide.
  3. Alternatively use another free program called Avidemux. It is very fast , just open video file in Avidemux, use AVIMuxer as the video output and save it to a folder.
Another thread on this topic
what video editor do you use?

Reactions: Metairieman55

Skydreamer

Reaction score
yesterday i purchased Videoshop for ios(ipad),took me few hours to figure out how to use app,today i made 1st video and its not perfect but at the same time it is not bad...i find ios not to be user friendly,just to move video file from Freeflight6folder to videoshop took awhile to figure out,i am sure it will get easier with the time but right now ,its pain ?

jspg

Reaction score
I use Wondershare filmora9, it is good for the beginner but with enough functions.

Paulmdenton

Reaction score
Hi Paulmdenton-
Something to try for VIRB
Convert video from drone to a supported codec
  1. Videos generated with recent Anafi, Bebop2 and Disco firmwares cannot be opened in Virb Edit due to some missing codecs.
  2. You'll have to convert your current .mp4 to another copy of an .mp4 through the completely free VLC media player by following this guide.
  3. Alternatively use another free program called Avidemux. It is very fast , just open video file in Avidemux, use AVIMuxer as the video output and save it to a folder.
Another thread on this topic
what video editor do you use?
This worked. Converting MP4 to MP4. Then adding clip and GPX files.

Reactions: BRC

Hawaii Drone Imaging

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
Good morning,
I'm using Hitfilm Pro 15. Not really necessary for basic editing, but I figured why upgrade again later. You can do real cool stuff with effects/graphics with it too.

sibujacob

Reaction score

The Linux video editor version "Oneshot" is free and reliable. Works with minimum PC configuration

tlyons

Reaction score

Openshot. Flexible, straight forward, free. Lots of youtube tutorials.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DalyTek