Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video editing software

Paulmdenton

Reaction score
Probably been asked 100 times before.

What's everyone using to edit their footage?

I used to use VIRB but some reason will not load mp4 files from the bebop 2 anymore.

I am using Wondershare. May not be the most effective, but does 4K well and is very easy to use.

I used to use VIRB but some reason will not load mp4 files from the bebop 2 anymore.

Hi Paulmdenton-
Something to try for VIRB
Convert video from drone to a supported codec
  1. Videos generated with recent Anafi, Bebop2 and Disco firmwares cannot be opened in Virb Edit due to some missing codecs.
  2. You'll have to convert your current .mp4 to another copy of an .mp4 through the completely free VLC media player by following this guide.
  3. Alternatively use another free program called Avidemux. It is very fast , just open video file in Avidemux, use AVIMuxer as the video output and save it to a folder.
Another thread on this topic
what video editor do you use?

Reactions: Metairieman55
yesterday i purchased Videoshop for ios(ipad),took me few hours to figure out how to use app,today i made 1st video and its not perfect but at the same time it is not bad...i find ios not to be user friendly,just to move video file from Freeflight6folder to videoshop took awhile to figure out,i am sure it will get easier with the time but right now ,its pain ?

I use Wondershare filmora9, it is good for the beginner but with enough functions.

Hi Paulmdenton-
Something to try for VIRB
Convert video from drone to a supported codec
  1. Videos generated with recent Anafi, Bebop2 and Disco firmwares cannot be opened in Virb Edit due to some missing codecs.
  2. You'll have to convert your current .mp4 to another copy of an .mp4 through the completely free VLC media player by following this guide.
  3. Alternatively use another free program called Avidemux. It is very fast , just open video file in Avidemux, use AVIMuxer as the video output and save it to a folder.
Another thread on this topic
what video editor do you use?
This worked. Converting MP4 to MP4. Then adding clip and GPX files.

Reactions: BRC
Good morning,
I'm using Hitfilm Pro 15. Not really necessary for basic editing, but I figured why upgrade again later. You can do real cool stuff with effects/graphics with it too.

The Linux video editor version "Oneshot" is free and reliable. Works with minimum PC configuration

Openshot. Flexible, straight forward, free. Lots of youtube tutorials.

Hey there! No worries about asking, it's always great to get updated feedback on video editing software! I've personally tried a few options over the years, including VIRB as well. Lately, though, I've moved on to using Adobe Premiere Pro and it's been working pretty well for me. I didn't face any issues with it loading mp4 files or anything. It's got a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it offers a lot of flexibility. I've also heard about some people having success with Movavi, so that might be worth checking out too. Good luck in your search, and hope you find the perfect software for you!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut