Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WANTED new gimbal camera

Kris

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where I can buy anafi gimbal camera Replacements?
I cant find another one for sale anywhere, and parrot are taking for ever to get back to me.
I some one can help me out I will appreciate it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191007-194917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191007-194917_Chrome.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 39
Read this

You will also need the board that it is attached to as they are married to each other. Replacing just one or the other will not work. Most UAV cameras work this way and the Anafi is no different. So if you find one ask to get the board also.
This one was taken from a fully working Anafi so you might ask to get the board to.

You will also need the board that it is attached to as they are married to each other. Replacing just one or the other will not work. Most UAV cameras work this way and the Anafi is no different. So if you find one ask to get the board also.
This one was taken from a fully working Anafi so you might ask to get the board to.
hey when you say board do mean the little camera attached to the little board?
or do you mean board as in the main mother board?

Hey so you are saying I need a main mother board that controls the whole drone needs to be replaced to make the new camera work?

No you do not have to buy a new drone. You only need a camera and the camera board. Just buying the camera and connecting it to your old board will not work as the camera and camera board are programmed to work together.
Did you read the link that Liger 1956 left for you to read? It explains it pretty well.

No you do not have to buy a new drone. You only need a camera and the camera board. Just buying the camera and connecting it to your old board will not work as the camera and camera board are programmed to work together.
Did you read the link that Liger 1956 left for you to read? It explains it pretty well.
ok I thought so I'm going to post up what I need and can you please tell me if I'm correct or not because I'm a bit confused. Screenshot_20191007-194917_Chrome.jpg

actually sorry I think I know what you mean, can you send me a photo what it looks like with board and where can I purchase this camera and board please.

I don't have a picture to show you, maybe someone else does.
I really don't think you are going to find what you are needing to fix yours unless you find a Anafi being sold for parts. What you are looking for does not come up for sale very often.

I don't have a picture to show you, maybe someone else does.
I really don't think you are going to find what you are needing to fix yours unless you find a Anafi being sold for parts. What you are looking for does not come up for sale very often.
yeh I know I've been looking everywhere for parts its crazy there's nothing about.
I'm thinking of just buying another Anafi and having the other for spares lol

Well it would help if Parrot support were half decent - but in my experience they are utterly useless and don't give a toss about customers after they have sold the drone. I have binned my drone and now getting another one because they are so bad - even their website is crap and they hardly supply anything that obviously breaks when you crash. May even switch to DJI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GDITUASOPS