Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Windows cant recognise Bebop 2 Power as usb storage device

alfrlj

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I´m trying to download the files from the Bebop 2 Power to a laptop, but my windows can´t find the correct drivers for this device. Has anybody had the same problem?

Hi everyone! I´m trying to download the files from the Bebop 2 Power to a laptop, but my windows can´t find the correct drivers for this device. Has anybody had the same problem?
Use the included usb cable from bebop. Sometimes if you use a different cable, the computer will not recognize it. This happened to me.

Reactions: alfrlj
Also there is an option to download it to the phone, just tap where the amount of storage use is and it will take you there. If you have a micro SD card in the phone can be imported to the pc from there.

Problem is solved. I wasn´t using the stock cable, and hence it wasn´t being recognized by windows 10. Now works like charm!

Problem is solved. I wasn´t using the stock cable, and hence it wasn´t being recognized by windows 10. Now works like charm!
Hi, I hope someone sees this and can provide a response. I haven't used my Bebop 2 for several years and now I'm trying to get it working again. It does not boot. The last working OS was 4.2.1. I'm trying to update through USB and my Bebop 2 does not recognize the USB. It's formatted as FAT32 and I've tried multiple OS versions - 4.2.1, 4.3.1, 4.7.1. It seems unable to find anything on the USB. Any advice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut