Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Stopped and Crashed

pedrosfia

Reaction score
Hello guys. I just wanted you to help me. I bought Anafi 3 days ago. Made like a total of 10 minutes flying. Today I went to fly again, controller had 80% battery and Anafi 95%. I was just pushing it up, Anafi was 10m from the ground and it simply crashed. No error showed on cellphone screen, it just stopped, flipped and crash. I spent 5months saving money for this drone, and I really wanted you to help me, and tell me what I can do, it has 2 legs broken, and the plastic around the camera is broken aswell.
Please, Please help me, what should I do ?

Is there any file in app, that can show flight details ?

48417715_340983973168971_1866640731561525248_n-2.jpg

Last edited:
Same thing happened to mine as well. Lifted off, got to maybe 20 meters, then the motors just shut off and it fell. No interfernce around. No way to buy replacement arms. Full battery. I bought the drone in the USA but am in Australia and they only send replacements to the USA, despite being available in Australia and despite me offering to pay for international shipping.

Hopefully you didn't buy the drone secondhand because Parrot insists on seeing a sales receipt in order to get warranty service. I gave them my order number from Parrot.com and they still needed me to send them a PDF of the receipt of the same from their own website, lol.

Reactions: pedrosfia
Take off the cover before calibration. Sometimes I get funky things to happen to my Anafi as well. In those cases, I just restart the drone to see if the problem is gone, and that's always the case. After restart, the issue what I might had is gone. I had fans spinning but no initialization or calibration happening, gimbal calibrated to wrong position, connection was not possible to the controller, left the camera cap on, and it was not working well, like yours. Take off the cap, and restart the drone ;)

Take off the cover before calibration. Sometimes I get funky things to happen to my Anafi as well. In those cases, I just restart the drone to see if the problem is gone, and that's always the case. After restart, the issue what I might had is gone. I had fans spinning but no initialization or calibration happening, gimbal calibrated to wrong position, connection was not possible to the controller, left the camera cap on, and it was not working well, like yours. Take off the cap, and restart the drone ;)
I can fix that but now, when i put on the case of the camera (the white part) it says that error, but without this everithing works well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut