Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bad luck

safcrule

Reaction score
bought one yesterday from argos uk,when I connect to the app I get "cant find controller",the led on front is flashing a amber colour,thought it might not be charged so I plugged into usb charger then opened controller and light went to blue,left it plugged in and connected to the app and it worked straight away,updated firmware on both ,the controllers shows 100% charged,as soon as I unplug from charger it looses connection,amber flashing light again and says cant find controller.think ill just take it back today for refund

Charge your controller, with the antenna assembly closed.

There is a tiny red LED on the back of the controller to indicate it is charging, which turns off once the controller is fully charged.

yeah that little led was green and when I got into app controller was 100% charged.would not work though unless I plugged into usb charger,ive had a refund from shop

yeah that little led was green and when I got into app controller was 100% charged.would not work though unless I plugged into usb charger,ive had a refund from shop

There is some strong indication that the battery in the controller is defective. Get yourself another one at the dealer.

Good luck, Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryontarded