Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop with flypad and Xiaomi extenders.

MavicPro1966

Reaction score
The bebop flew great with xiaomi nano range extender was able to get over 1 mile before disconnection in a area with some interference. When I’m just flying around freestyle I’m ok at 250m but after 300m there’s lag and possible disconnection on turns. I try not to make too many turns when flying longer distances. The xiaomi stick repeater extender works great also. I only use this extender for close flying.250m. I like the flypad setup better than the skycontroller 1 or 2 which is bulky. Anybody else use a xiaomi extender?

Attachments

• 8AAB6A96-28C8-4326-B623-80BBFA84BE82.jpeg
    8AAB6A96-28C8-4326-B623-80BBFA84BE82.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: RainyShadow
Yes I did that too, but I have a Skycontroller 2 now and I stick with it. I use my wifi extenders for other wifi quads anyway. With the Xiomi stick I could go around 400 m and around 800m with the nano and probably much more but with a Bebop 1 around 800m, you "feel" that you have to go back because of the battery.

Last edited:
Yes I did that too, but I have a Skycontroller 2 now and I stick with it. I use my wifi extenders for other wifi quads anyway. With the Xiomi stick I could go around 400 m and around 800m with the nano and probably much more but with a Bebop 1 around 800m, you "feel" that you have to go back because of the battery.
I was able to fly 1 mile out and back with 30% battery left in 8min 30sec that includes the 2 minutes hovering trying to reconnect with gps. I have auto RTH set at 30 seconds. Bebop 1 still one of my favorites.

Newbie BeBop + Sky Controller 2 user here.
Flown around 4 times but cannot seem to get the photo settings off of Fish-eye.
Got some good video and am happy except for this damned fisheye.
I see online pics that look good but ........
Any suggestions?
[email protected]

Any suggestions?
[email protected]
Sorry I don’t have that issue with fisheye so I can’t help you. Maybe someone else can chime in or search YouTube and google.

Any suggestions?
[email protected]

Do not know anything about Bebop. But you should probably use some software that can correct for barrel distortion. I'm using Affinity photo that can correct both RAW and JPG pics and is reasonably cheap compared to what it can do. May I ask if it's RAW or JPG you're having trouble with?

Regards Leif.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Do not know anything about Bebop. But you should probably use some software that can correct for barrel distortion. I'm using Affinity photo that can correct both RAW and JPG pics and is reasonably cheap compared to what it can do. May I ask if it's RAW or JPG you're having trouble with?

Regards Leif.
Both jpg and dng files are coming out as fish-eye and I want them to be regular rectangular photo's.
I use Affinity too and use it all the time on both formats - it is great - but I could not find a fish-eye correction tool.
Any help from a drone flyer would be appreciated, as would any help from an Affinity user.
I will post a pic tonight when I get home ....

Both jpg and dng files are coming out as fish-eye and I want them to be regular rectangular photo's.
I use Affinity too and use it all the time on both formats - it is great - but I could not find a fish-eye correction tool.
Any help from a drone flyer would be appreciated, as would any help from an Affinity user.

You should create your own post for this.

It is a big job to teach you in the use of Affinity photo, but I thought you should look up in the help files in order how to "development" RAW files and lens distortion. In addition, the company has made a lot of small videos covering almost everything about "how to do" in the Affinity photo.

Affinity Photo

Hope this helps you further or you must ask again. :)

Regards Leif.

I must be the crazy one, I suspect.

I have a SkyC 1, 2, 2+, 3
I use an IPad Mini with these.

But I prefer the SC1. Much easier to control imho.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut