Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

blank screen - no video signal

Same problem occurred. Got several minutes of follow me flight in and then it just stopped. Checked my phone and screen was the black fuzz again.

I'm glad it's not just me. I swapped my standard iPhone lead for a shorter lead which seems to have improved experience. I also set phone to airplane mode as a first step in pre-flight prep... that being said I still get the issue intermittently... I hope someone identifies a solution... it is pretty much the only major gripe...

I emailed Parrot support and they said the issue was with the phone. They don't realize multiple people over different phones and OS' are having the issue.

Still waiting on a solution.

Reactions: Pixelstate
I emailed Parrot support and they said the issue was with the phone. They don't realize multiple people over different phones and OS' are having the issue.

Still waiting on a solution.

I am running iOS 12 Beta.. so from a tech support perspective I am screwed :)
That said since I have gotten more consistent with switching to airplane mode prior to flight I have not experienced the issue again.

Reactions: dmbrody
Hi
Same problem my Anafi drone. Blank screen, it's possible to flying the drone and move de gimbal. A lot of issues after upgrade FF6 and drone.
It's possible to downgrade the firmware of the drone?

Has happened to me mid-flight. What I did was I landed the drone. Turned off the drone, the app and the controller and turned them back on. Back to normal working condition. Although I live near power lines - not sure if this caused the interference. Also been getting weak GPS signal otherwise no problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024